Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you guys justify spending money on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you guys justify spending money on this?

Really. I don't understand it. When there's a shitty assed movie, a shitty assed band, a shitty assed tv show, or a shitty assed anything, nobody spends money on it.

Yet, shitty assed football has otherwise sane people shelling out over a grand. Mind boggling.

If you want to get together and have a picnic with your internet friends, you can use any one of hundreds of public spaces in the area for free. You don't need to use a parking lot by a stadium, which you also have to pay for, in order to picnic and grill.

I don't even want to waste my time on this shit, let alone money.

If we had such a picnic, would you show up?

Comment

Then don't

nm
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        If we had such a picnic, would you show up?
        You guys have such picnics several times per year.

Comment

you're just saying that because vick got hurt. you're giddy.

we have a great opportunity now to watch matt barkley.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You're pretty stupid but you're not that stupid are you?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

And you've joined us how many times?

Comment

Moving from PA to NC has saved me money. Have been to only a few games since.
                ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Only good teams have smart fans, all the others are stupid
                  Last edited by Greenstealth; 10-27-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Probably one of your more pathetic posts.

Take a break for a bit
                    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      Probably one of your more pathetic posts.

Take a break for a bit
                      touched a nerve, didn't it.

Comment

You don't bother me. I know a million people like you and see right through them.
                        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Good lord man they are season ticket holders

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                          Really. I don't understand it. When there's a shitty assed movie, a shitty assed band, a shitty assed tv show, or a shitty assed anything, nobody spends money on it.

Yet, shitty assed football has otherwise sane people shelling out over a grand. Mind boggling.

If you want to get together and have a picnic with your internet friends, you can use any one of hundreds of public spaces in the area for free. You don't need to use a parking lot by a stadium, which you also have to pay for, in order to picnic and grill.

You expect them to ditch their tix when the team stinks and only buy them when they are good? That's what a real loser would do...
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Anthony is that you?

Originally posted by The Ref View Post

Reid left this mess and really any fan of this Organization should not have had expectations for this season. Stay in that fetal position, keep rocking, momma going make everything all right...

Comment

Riccardo, you have to forgive him. He is a very sad an lonely man who gets his pleasure from seeing the birds do badly and does not have the slightest clue in this world what it means to be a real fan. Do not chastise him, pray for his sad existence in life
                              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                              X