Pro Football Weekly is toast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Football Weekly is toast.

Not that we haven't known that for awhile, but it's now official.

Their weekly mag used to be the best, but now they've been passed by and yet another venerable publication bites the dust.

RIP, fellas. You were a great source of info for years.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...y-says-goodbye
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I got that draft guide every year since I was in college. I think like 1996/1997. Highlighting players and all sorts of shit. This is a bummer
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Not to be a dick, but that article was written 5 months ago

Comment

Yeah, and we're just noticing... which is why there's no more Pro Football Weekly.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm pretty sure nobody posted about it on here before now.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

That's my point. PFW was dead and no one noticed... which is why it's dead.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              That's my point. PFW was dead and no one noticed... which is why it's dead.
              I got your point.

PFW was good when they had that odd guy Buchsbaum writing the analysis. I think they started to die when he did.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...makes-his-mark
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I forget if it was NFLN or ESPN that did a feature on him a couple seasons ago. Interesting guy.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

One of RSE's faves, right?

What did he call him? Living at home mama's boy or some such thing?
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X