Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rams pass rush is amazing

Wow
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

So is earl thomas

Comment

I think I'd take Barkley over Clemens, though.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Just makes you realize how terrible the eagles pass rush is right now.

And yes.... Barkley is better than clemons.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

We could have Thomas and Lee

Instead we have Grahm and Allen

I know hindsight 20/20 but those seem like obvious picks

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
            We could have Thomas and Lee

Instead we have Grahm and Allen

I know hindsight 20/20 but those seem like obvious picks
            Except that this whole board wanted Thomas when we traded up. Can probably find the threads still

Comment

I know, the FO is smarter then everyone else

Comment

Not that the FO "missed" on all these guys (a lot of teams missed on these guys that draft) but in that draft, Thomas is the most notable, but even after the Eagles took Allen:

the best DT in the NFL, Geno Atkins, was drafted
                the best TE in the NFL, Jimmy Graham, was drafted
                one of, if not the best MLB in the NFL, NaVorro Bowman was drafted
                for good measure, Gronk, Sean Lee and Kam Chancellor were drafted

The Eagles had 13...THIRT-FUCKING-TEEN...picks in that draft, and not only did they not get a single one of the MANY studs in that draft, but the best player taken by the Eagles was Riley Cooper

Comment

That isn't hindsight by a long shot.

I bet if you were walking outside in Philadelphia at the time the Eagles moved up in the first round that year you would have heard "YEAH ... EARL THOMAS!!!" coming from windows all around the fucking city.

But what did we expect, its the same brain trust that made the OL coach the DC.
                  Last edited by slag; 10-29-2013, 09:49 AM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Thomas wasn't hindsight but Lee and all the ones Sect mentioned could be considered hindsight.

The fact that they had all those picks and mustered Riley as the best pick is insane

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      That isn't hindsight by a long shot.

I bet if you were walking outside in Philadelphia at the time the Eagles moved up in the first round that year you would have heard "YEAH ... EARL THOMAS!!!" coming from windows all around the fucking city.

But what did we expect, its the same brain trust that made the OL coach the DC.

Listening to that draft on my work truck radio. When the eagles moved up, I pulled over with a tear in my eye. I knew Earl was coming to Philly.
                      A few seconds later....NOOOOOOO!!!!! I wept, I sat there and wept.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

i was actually thinking they were going to draft JPP.

i saw graham and my girlfriend laughed at me....i said, "well, maybe he can be pretty good...you never know"

now i know..and knowing sucks dick.

Comment

Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor

I'd sell my kids to have those two suiting up for the Iggs every Sunday.
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Because of his size, some thought Chancellor projected to a NFL LB more than a S. We all know damn well if the Eagles drafted him, they would have moved him to LB, he would have been undersized and out of the league in 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                            X