Here's what I would do if I were Howie and Chipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what I would do if I were Howie and Chipper

IR Vick--he's done. Sign Dixon off Buffalo's practice squad and let Barkley start the rest of the year You already know what you have in Foles time to see with a full week's starter's prep what you have in Barkley. At least Dixon has starting experience and he knows Kelly's playbook

It seems both Vick and Foles have Groin pulls as well

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    IR Vick--he's done. Sign Dixon off Buffalo's practice squad and let Barkley start the rest of the year You already know what you have in Foles time to see with a full week's starter's prep what you have in Barkley. At least Dixon has starting experience and he knows Kelly's playbook
    I read something yesterday Vick has had a groin Pull since week 2; along with the Hamstring Injury takes several dimensions away from his game. I agree he is done but I do not think they IR him yet. Foles concussion might not have him ready to play until the Greenbay game so its Barkley this week at least.

This season is quickly slipping away and they might be hard pressed to win 6 games with no QB and Kelly's learning curve.

It is a shame that in a QB rich draft next year they are going to have to pick after teams like Jax, Tampa, Browns so their options will be limited.

Comment

i was thinking the same thing

what sense does it make starting Vick,see what Barkley has or doesn't have.

Comment

I basically said that after dallas. Barkley probably sucks but he should get a shot.

Comment

You already know what you have in Foles? He has 1 1/2 very good games and 1 very bad game. You hardly know what you have in Foles.

Comment

dixon sucks. i watched him when he was with the steelers. He's not very good at all.

like barkley and foles are way better than him...which shows how he's not really that good at all.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
            X