Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...watching Earl Thomas REALLY pisses me off

I know, dead horse BUT

I still have no idea how that mistake was made and would love to hear the true story of who made the call to draft Graham over Thomas. WTF?

They had just released Dawk and had a perfect replacement RIGHT THERE for the taking..but instead they take their umpteenth fastball waste of a pick.

UGH

ok done pointless rant
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

The fault lies with Banner and Lurie for giving that fat fuck a third consecutive high draft choice to pick a d lineman after he picked those abortions Laws and Abiamiri. Someone had to be the adult in the room when that blivet Reid was drafting.

Comment

gonna be a sore subject

for a long time

Comment

I honestly believe that this ORGAN-EYE-ZATION is cursed. Earl Thomas would have the career of Cant-hit-si-dine if he was drafted by the Iggs.

Shit never rolls our way.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If we hadn't traded up to steal Brandon Graham, he'd be someone else's Robert Quinn.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Bwahahaha! Love it. Rat face traded up and stole Brandon Graham from a hall of fame career in the NFL. He could of been the next Jared Allen.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              I honestly believe that this ORGAN-EYE-ZATION is cursed. Earl Thomas would have the career of Cant-hit-si-dine if he was drafted by the Iggs.

Shit never rolls our way.
              Bingo!

If Graham was with the Giants he would probably end up in Honolulu on a yearly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                Bingo!

If Graham was with the Giants he would probably end up in Honolulu on a yearly basis.
                No Doubt
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                X