Benny Logan Promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Logan Promotion

With "Sopo" being traded to the "Pats" with a sixth round pick for a 5th in next years draft. Logan is now the Eagles starting NT, I do not see him as a traditional "Phat bottomed NT" but I l ike what I have seen of him. The Eagles D-line of Cox, Thorton, Logan could have some promise in the future.

Logan has 2 sacks and 6 tackles so far...

Sopo had the moves of a telephone pole.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Howie knows how to get value for money from his free agents, doesn't he?

Comment

Now the linebackers and secondary need work

Comment

I know that it's a sore spot... but nate Allen has looked pretty solid the last five games. Maybe nnamdi always looking was nnamdi covering up that he was awful
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            I know that it's a sore spot... but nate Allen has looked pretty solid the last five games. Maybe nnamdi always looking was nnamdi covering up that he was awful
            I always suspected as much, but I'm not a big x's and o's guy so what do I know?

The secondary has clearly started to gel, which I did not expect at all.

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              I know. I was at the game this Sunday and was impressed when I saw him actually cleaning up some plays in the secondary and near the LOS. I'm also pleasantly surprised with Wolff so far.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
              X