Ireland 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland 2014

PSU and Central Florida Aug 30 at Croke Park in Dublin. Might have to fly over and check that game out.

Is Ryan Air still in operation over there? I flew from Dublin to Scotland for like 10 Irish Pounds when I was living over there. That airline was awesome.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-30-2013, 04:26 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I've been to Croke Park a bunch of times before and after it was renovated. At one time only GAA games were played there and Soccer was banded. GAA wouldn't even let the Irish National Team play in it. Thats because Soccer is an English Game. That may have changed but Soccer at Croke Park was taboo. GAA = Irish Republicans, Gerry Adams, Martin McGuinness the guys who wore balaclavas.

Comment

Last edited by RSE; 10-30-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

one of my favorite shows of all time, have the entire collection on dvd

Comment

I will be there. Trying to figure out if its possible to tailgate and worth shipping some stuff oover ofr the tailgate. I have friends that live in northern Ireland and they say most take train to games but going to ask them about tailgating.

Comment

Dublin

My brother lived in Donnybrook and his buddy played on an American Football team in Dublin on the Northside. He was OT and coach. Ran Delaware wing T. His biggest problem was the players would smoke in the huddle and they'd throw down the buts and pick em up in between plays. Waterboys would bring out guiness and murphys(for the catholics) and shots of Paddy.

Their go to spoke was in Drumcondra called the "Hideout". Right by Crooke Park .

Comment

Working...
              X