X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIXERS WIN!

WTF?

Watched the entire game and it was awesome. So much fun
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Wade didn't play but still pretty shocking. That Carter-Williams showed up big time in his debut.

Comment

Hahahaa, unreal!!

Comment

MCW!!!!

Comment

22 pts, 12 assists, 9 fucking steals, and 7 rebounds.

Some fucking line.
            Last edited by slag; 10-30-2013, 09:43 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What a game! I think 1-81 gives them a decent shot at the first pick.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                22 pts, 12 assists, 9 fucking steals, and 7 rebounds.

Some fucking line.
                Has to be one if the best debuts ever... and against the world champs no less
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I'm not a basketball guy

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  And I've never seen the kid play before tonight, but he's got star written all over him. That was massively impressive.

Comment

IMO, says a lot about the coaching if anything.

Comment

that was a truly good sixers game. fun as sh!t to watch.

i'm hoping to get up there for a game or two this season...love a good basketball game.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                        Time to bench him.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

1 turnover
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

If he plays his cards right, the kid could be the fricking mayor of Philadelphia. The city is so hungry for a great player.

Comment

I love the Sixers, and I love when they play like that, but only a franchise from Philadelphia that is expected to suck, get two top 10 picks to set the future, will surprise everyone and make the playoffs and still end up with a middle of the round pick. It's in our nature.
                              "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Comment

Working...
                              X