X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Parade Last 30 Years

What is this going to be Boston's 10th?

Go have a wheat germ shake with reffy.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I am so thankful for 2008.

Comment

I'm not mad. I'm happy I saw one
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

You don't deserve any Ant so be glad you saw '08. I'm sure you were sitting there criticizing the parade route anyway.

Just go away already, cunt.

Comment

No doubt

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            I'm not mad. I'm happy I saw one
            every time I hear harry's call I smile. I got to take my dad to see a world series game, I got to see another world series game with my future wife. Incredible memories I wouldn't trade for anything

Comment

You people are a bunch of losers. People in Boston or New York would never tolerate what we are going through with this losers mentality. I'm no different than anyone else there where losing is not acceptable.

I wanted at least 4 or 5 more titles than what we had in 2008 before then or since.

Comment

Tolerate? What the fuck is wrong with you, you delusional piece of shit.

First, it's sports. Wake the fuck up and realize there's other shit going on that at the end of the day means a hell of a lot more than trophies and rings. Second, what makes you think that you, me or anyone else (but especially you) is owed a championship or truthfully, owed anything from any sports team? That's where your delusion sets in.

Lastly, tolerate? What the fuck are you even talking about? Should people be raping and pillaging the employees of our sports franchises until we get a title. Should we hold Lurie's new wife hostage until he fires Roseman? Ruben Amaro should have some contraption around his head, a la Saw, that kills him every time he signs a bad deal.

You're a worthless, miserable, non-contributing to society piece of shit. Seriously, please, go the fuck away.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 10-30-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

This is what I believe we should have had:

Phillies 1993 (Fregosi was a moron)
                  Eagles 2002 (Tampa at home then Oakland)
                  Phillies 2008 (only title)
                  Phillies 2010 (a San Fran team that couldn't hit their weight)
                  Flyers 2010 (gotta finish the miracle, I equate this as being equal to the 1980 Olympians if they would have lost to Finland.

Some other notables:

Flyers in 1985 and 1987 but lost to one of the greatest teams in NHL history.
                  Sixers in 2001 were overmatched
                  Eagles in 2003 had too many injuries
                  Eagles in 2004 should have won in an upset but it was the Pats.
                  Eagles in 2008 weren't really good enough to beat Pittsburgh anyway.
                  Phillies in 2011 lost in 1st Round but had best team in baseball.

Comment

You know what? This is a Sports Forum, you don't know my likes or dislikes so shut the fuck up trying to psychoanalyze me.

I have an opinion as I watch Boston win another one, it's no more than that. Our teams have repeatedly let us down. This football team hasn't delivered since 1960. Fuck you for accepting this shit.

Rape, pillage? Are you out of your fucking mind? I'm talking about not supporting the team in some fashion or just plain complaining on talk radio and boards or voicing your displeasure at the product.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Tolerate? What the fuck is wrong with you, you delusional piece of shit.

First, it's sports. Wake the fuck up and realize there's other shit going on that at the end of the day means a hell of a lot more than trophies and rings. Second, what makes you think that you, me or anyone else (but especially you) is owed a championship or truthfully, owed anything from any sports team? That's where your delusion sets in.

Lastly, tolerate? What the fuck are you even talking about? Should people be raping and pillaging the employees of our sports franchises until we get a title. Should we hold Lurie's new wife hostage until he fires Roseman? Ruben Amaro should have some contraption around his head, a la Saw, that kills him every time he signs a bad deal.

You're a worthless, miserable, non-contributing to society piece of shit. Seriously, please, go the fuck away.

Comment

You are such a pussy

Comment

You're the fucking psychopath who posts dozens upon dozens of posts every time a team loses. Like the ramblings of a mad man. Then you say we're losers for tolerating our teams not winning.

It is a sports forum, and I'll gladly talk about sports, but not with someone like you whose idea of talking about sports is whining, bitching and complaining about every aspect of every team in every sport during every game.

I might be able to tolerate losing, but one thing I can't tolerate is a loser like you.

Do you know how pathetic you have to be to let Boston's baseball team winning the World Series ruin your night because it reminds you of all the titles you feel like you deserved to see?
                        Last edited by Sect 236; 10-30-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Sixers beat the heat... probably one of the biggest upsets ever... I'm enjoying the fuck out of tonight
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

hahah

<------
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm just venting. It's not a big deal. Ignore me if you don't like it. I don't pick on anyone here, call them fat, cowards and am not a bigot like some people are on this board. I don't put political posts on here or flex my muscles about how rich or big I am in the world (I'm not). I bitch about bad play and underachieving to bad home teams. Whoopee. Shoot me........

P.S. I see some shit on this board that makes me want to vomit. From political shit to flat out racist remarks. That shit should not be tolerated.
                              Last edited by Anthony; 10-30-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X