Substandard Quality Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Substandard Quality Football

Watching this game tonight (CIN v MIA) reminds me that there is A LOT of substandard, barely professional, football being played in the NFL right now.

Seems like 70% of the league is rebuilding. Its not just the NFC East.

This here tonight is bad product.

Most Thursday games feature one or both teams looking like garbage. Three days between games in the NFL is going to do that.

Comment

This is true. But Dalton is really bad.

Comment

Dalton is a decent QB, good enough for 3/4 of his games and really bad for the other 1/4. That's how his career has played out.

Comment

Dalton isn't bad. He has had pretty good weapons around him and their d has been pretty good Since he's been there.

He just has games where he makes some bad decisions.

Having aj green helps. Desean speed... but 6'4"

Miami has a shit oline. Not sure what to think about tannehill...he has a good arm.... makes some good throws.... and then some awful throws
          Last edited by nerd; 10-31-2013, 11:29 PM.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Dalton....yuck of a game
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
            X