• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching the Sixers?

MCW going toe to toe with D Rose

Originally posted by J Con View Post
    MCW going toe to toe with D Rose
    I really really hate to jump the gun, but this city may have their star...

Comment

That was a lot of fun to watch. We know this team will suck, but it certainly looks like they won't be breaking any records for futility.

Comment

These pointless wins have me convinced they will never win a championship again. What a nightmare!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          These pointless wins have me convinced they will never win a championship again. What a nightmare!
          I'm sure you're kidding to some degree, but you gotta admit that MCW has huge potential to be a star.

Comment

http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2013/10/post_2.html

This was a little surprising to read.

Comment

I'm not a Sixers "fan" necessarily, but this is a pretty good sign for their new coach and rookie. They are headed in the right direction. Oh, and they have 2 first round draft picks next year.

Comment

It's nice they have a potential star but this is a Catch-22 situation. They were expected to be bad enough to get a Top 5 pick but if somehow they stay alot better and make the playoffs like 2 years ago they lose their First Round pick altogether to Miami.

Comment

If they somehow make the playoffs they lose their pick.

Originally posted by chad steele View Post
                  I'm not a Sixers "fan" necessarily, but this is a pretty good sign for their new coach and rookie. They are headed in the right direction. Oh, and they have 2 first round draft picks next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    If they somehow make the playoffs they lose their pick.
                    So they'd still have one first rounder, right?

Comment

Houston's but it's Lottery Protected.

Comment

Just enough piss to rain on the Sixers parade. Thanks, Ant.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                          Houston's but it's Lottery Protected.
                          Wrong.

They have New Orleans' pick and it is Top 5 protected not lottery protected.

MCW looks great and it's fun seeing them play like this right now, but over 82 games, the Sixers are not a playoff team.

There have been 29 draft lotteries, the team with the worst record has won 4 of them. The team with the 2nd worst has won 4, 3rd worst has won 7 and 5th worst has won 5.

As long as they're one of the worst, they'll be in good shape. Wiggins is the main prize but Jabari Parker or Julius Randle are both GREAT consolations.

Sixers are gonna end up with 1, 2 or 3 and the New Orleans pick at 6-16. They'll be in good shape.
                          Last edited by Sect 236; 11-03-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            Wrong.

They have New Orleans' pick and it is Top 5 protected not lottery protected.

MCW looks great and it's fun seeing them play like this right now, but over 82 games, the Sixers are not a playoff team.

There have been 29 draft lotteries, the team with the worst record has won 4 of them. The team with the 2nd worst has won 4, 3rd worst has won 7 and 5th worst has won 5.

As long as they're one of the worst, they'll be in good shape. Wiggins is the main prize but Jabari Parker or Julius Randle are both GREAT consolations.

Sixers are gonna end up with 1, 2 or 3 and the New Orleans pick at 6-16. They'll be in good shape.
                            Good info...I open you're right...

Comment

I don't know man. There are a lot of shitty teams. I can definitely see the sixers with a 7 or an 8 seed going into the playoffs. That would be a disaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X