Wow again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow again

What the hell is going on with Cooper and Foles?!?!?!?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    What the hell is going on with Cooper and Foles?!?!?!?
    I officially have no idea what to think about this.

Maybe Foles just has to play slightly concussed? Too clear-headed in the Dallas game?

Then again, that heave toward Celek right now was dumb.

-AE

Comment

Jekyll and Hyde

Originally posted by AnnapolisEagle View Post
      I officially have no idea what to think about this.

Maybe Foles just has to play slightly concussed? Too clear-headed in the Dallas game?

Then again, that heave toward Celek right now was dumb.

-AE
      something going on, there is a story in there somewhere....too drastic a change IMHO
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        something going on, there is a story in there somewhere....too drastic a change IMHO
        A young inexperienced QB will have ups and downs. Especially when playing hurt.This is why you need to give a yound QB a sustained period of starts regardless of results.

Likely Foles is not as good as he has shown today so far or as bad as the Dallas game but you need to find out where he lies in the middle. Hopefully close to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
          A young inexperienced QB will have ups and downs. Especially when playing hurt.This is why you need to give a yound QB a sustained period of starts regardless of results.

Likely Foles is not as good as he has shown today so far or as bad as the Dallas game but you need to find out where he lies in the middle. Hopefully close to this game.
          Bad performances by young QBs are one thing. But against Dallas, Foles looked like he'd never seen a football before.

I like that he's shown a willingness to keep the ball and pick up a couple yards. Or maybe Chipper is calling actual read options rather than handoffs that look like it.

-AE

Comment

Working...
          X