Originally posted by AnnapolisEagle View Post
    This is bizarre.

-AE
    making a statement...and the kid is locked in for now as the starter
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      making a statement...and the kid is locked in for now as the starter
      Yeah. Kelly has enough for the "hot hand" justification.

And true or not, I suspect we'll hear something more about that Foles groin injury and it being worse than they let on.

-AE

Comment

Yeah. Kelly has enough for the "hot hand" justification.

And true or not, I suspect we'll hear something more about that Foles groin injury and it being worse than they let on.

-AE
        It is reminiscent of Vick taking the the job from Klob

Comment

This is bizarre.

-AE
          Hopefully foles has a few more "fuck you" games this year
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
            It is reminiscent of Vick taking the the job from Klob
            Yeah, I kind of feel bad for Vick because he was playing his heart out until the injury stopped him. But in the end, he killed dogs and was never gonna get us a Lombardi so goodbye and good luck.

Comment

Can't wait till they dominate an NFC East game.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Can't wait till they dominate an NFC East game.
                Yes we know anthony you can find the black cloud in a sunny sky oh wait it is you maniac

Comment

I know you enjoy the taste of Foles dick but those are still the games you have to win. I dont care who the QB is if they win the games that matter.

Comment

Foles has really only started one meaningful game, and he blew. When he beats Washington at home in two weeks I might start believing.

Comment

I know you enjoy the taste of Foles dick but those are still the games you have to win. I dont care who the QB is if they win the games that matter.
                      No you fucktard you just want to find a reason for anyone other the Vick to suck. You would rather Vick be QB and suck then have someone else and win.

You are the only asshole looking at this game and complaining about Foles. Noone here is saying he is the QB of the future but he had as near to a perfect game today as possible and you cannot enjoy it.

Comment

We understand you hate Vick. As far as I'm concerned he's done and I wouldn't have even signed him this season.

However I have seen Foles spit the bit in the biggest game of his career so I'm skeptical. Kelly appears to be feast or famine. Barkley might have thrown 5 tds today. The game did not mean that much.

Unless Foles proves to be the second coming of Joe Montana and wins division games, I'd rather see a QB with legs.

Comment

We understand you hate Vick. As far as I'm concerned he's done and I wouldn't have even signed him this season.

However I have seen Foles spit the bit in the biggest game of his career so I'm skeptical. Kelly appears to be feast or famine. Barkley might have thrown 5 tds today. The game did not mean that much.

Unless Foles proves to be the second coming of Joe Montana and wins division games, I'd rather see a QB with legs.
                          I freely admit I hate Vick. He has never been a consistently good qb and his off field shit. But you cannot admit you blindly support Vick. You hate on a kid having ups and downs but have been fine with Vick having an entire career of it.

I forgot Joe Montana is the only QB to succeed without having legs...

Comment

They did first week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopkins 48 View Post
                              They did first week.
                              for a half with vick. we'll see how it plays out. don't think they're going to the playoffs but i'll take wins.

but if foles really is ya tittle, who knows??

Comment

Working...
                              X