Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something HAD to be wrong with Fooles in the Dallas game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something HAD to be wrong with Fooles in the Dallas game.

Nothing else makes sense. The guy had to have had some injury early... maybe he was concussed?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

You'd have to think so. He's sandwiched it with dominant performances.

Comment

He wasn't playing the Raiders that week.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

in every other instance

the kid has played excellent qb, gonna take a lot to unseat him now...
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

looked like it from the start of that game

but the team hasn't said anything along those lines

Just a terrible game, and he lost his confidence.

Comment

I was just having this conversation with my cousin

This is ridiculous. There's no way he was THAT bad all game against Dallas and he's THIS good today and there was nothing wrong with him during that Dallas game. I think he got concussed early.
            "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Dallas' D blows.

Comment

That's right

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                He was playing the 30th ranked defense, not the 10th.

Comment

Second year but only his 8th start. He's going to have his ups and downs. As long as he doesn't have more Dallas games
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                    the kid has played excellent qb, gonna take a lot to unseat him now...
                    I can't wait to see what Kelly answers in the PC after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                      Second year but only his 8th start. He's going to have his ups and downs. As long as he doesn't have more Dallas games
                      The Dallass game wasn't a typical up or down of an inexperienced QB, IMO. I'm convinced there was something else going on.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It's the only logical answer.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          The Dallass game wasn't a typical up or down of an inexperienced QB, IMO. I'm convinced there was something else going on.
                          Even the groin injury provides enough explanation for this. I think Foles has a shitty evil twin that dallas had kidnap and replace him... Thats about the best I could come up with.

Comment

Meaningful division game. Foles hasn't won one. But he'll have a few chances coming up.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                              I was so confused that game. Like... if he did that last year I would have expected it. It didn't fit even with his bad games last year
                              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                              X