In consecutive starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In consecutive starts

Nick Foles has played one of the worst games I've ever seen an Eagles quarterback play, and the single greatest game I've ever seen an Eagles quarterback play.

The rest of his career's gonna be the tie-breaker.

Really up and down.... need some consistency.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Dallas 46.2 passer rating

Oakland perfect 158.3 passer rating

Has anyone ever improved 112 points in one game?

Comment

If he's in the middle He's a 100 qb rating qb....woo!
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Pretty remarkable. Good thing we have 8 more games to get a better sample size.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Joe Webb probably dropped a 100 points in his next game after bitch slapping the Iggs.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

mcnabb was horrible against the skins and ravens before dominating against the cards in 08. guys have really bad games.

Comment

I'm still not convinced that Foles is a lock down shizzle, but you cannot judge this guy with a sweeping conclusion after every game.

And, as I said in the go around with Greenstealth, I understand drafted "franchise guys" get the rope but this guy has shown enough game to warrant more IMO.

That Dallas game was so fucking bad, if a story had surfaced that he owed the mob money and threw it I would not have been surprised ... I'm serious.

This one was so fucking good that it's almost comically the flip side.

Let the guy play and tell him he will not be yo-yo-ed from game to game.

See wassup ... we know Vick ain't.

PS - That's 2 for 2 that the Eagles have won when I drive home from Syracuse (just got back) ... the board should take a collection to fund a drive by me up and back every weekend.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Its not weird if it works Slag...I love u Ramsey.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                    Really up and down.... need some consistency.
                    One more good game against a very good Packer team, and I think we'll be safe in calling the Dallas game an outlier.

Even with one horrific outing in three starts, his numbers are eye-popping:

74/118 (62.7%)
                    1028 yards
                    13 TDs
                    0 INTs
                    127.4 QB Rating (tops among starting QBs)

Comment

No way

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I don't know if the stat dorks will ever get around to confirming it, but I'm pretty sure it's never been done before. 112 is a very good QB rating... as a margin of improvement from one game to the next, it's off the charts. Never seen anything like it.

Comment

Nick doesnt impress me as a whinner

I still wonder if he had something going on with his groin vs Dallas.

Comment

How can the NFL not make him OPOW for the 2nd time this season?

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            One more good game against a very good Packer team, and I think we'll be safe in calling the Dallas game an outlier.

Even with one horrific outing in three starts, his numbers are eye-popping:

74/118 (62.7%)
                            1028 yards
                            13 TDs
                            0 INTs
                            127.4 QB Rating (tops among starting QBs)
                            if you add the numbers up from last year and this year...he's completing 61% of his passes with 19td's and 5int's. Still, only 9 starts and like 11 games played or something.

i just think you have to be patient with him. it's true he doesn't have the hype coming out as a 1st round pick so he technically doesn't have the same rope as those guys do...but at the same time...sometimes you step in it and you get lucky. I'm hoping they got lucky.

Comment

Working...
                            X