Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand why everyone is attacking maniac.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand why everyone is attacking maniac.

I get his apprehension. After the Dallas game I was like "shit".

Do I like foles more than maniac? Yeah.... but that is because I'm also desperate for a qb of the future.

I'm enjoying this game but I'm also reserved. That being said....after 9 career starts he has pretty solid numbers... yes... he's destroyed some bad teams.... but I would need more worried if he shit the bed against every bad team he played.

Now...its on to see how he plays against a good team like the packers.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

i appreciate the support. foles has what it takes to win games in the nfl. but i think to surpass andy reid's career in philly - to win a superbowl - kelly will need an rg3 type who can stay healthy for a season.

foles may prove me wrong but i think the odds are against him.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      i appreciate the support. foles has what it takes to win games in the nfl. but i think to surpass andy reid's career in philly - to win a superbowl - kelly will need an rg3 type who can stay healthy for a season.

foles may prove me wrong but i think the odds are against him.
      When was the last RG3 type player to win a Super Bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
        When was the last RG3 type player to win a Super Bowl?
        when was the last chip kelly type to win a super bowl?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          when was the last chip kelly type to win a super bowl?
          1995 Barry Switzer. Your turn.

Comment

Switzer inherited Aikman, Irvin, Smith and Sanders. Your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
              Yes he did. I never said Chip would be the one to lead the Eagles there but the fact remains switzer came into the league from college and won a Superbowl. When has a RG3 style QB ever won a SB? Then what makes you think a league that does everything possible to increase passing will change that you need a running QB to win one now?

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                Not to mention one of the best OLines I have ever seen...

Comment

Yeah, and Novacek and Boniol, blah blah blah. Whatever, I hate those fuckers. I feel dirty for even stepping in this dumbass thread. Fuck Harls whoever he is. And Fuck Dallas in their stupid asses.

Comment

rg3 type

you could make a case for doug williams or steve young....

Comment

Originally posted by RomoIsClutchSaidNoOneEver View Post
                      you could make a case for doug williams or steve young....
                      Good lord.
                      Doug Williams was no more a running or even a mobile QB than Dan Marino was.

Comment

well

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
                        Good lord.
                        Doug Williams was no more a running or even a mobile QB than Dan Marino was.
                        i think he had close to 400 rushing yards one year which isnt terrible. its better than marino
                        Last edited by RomoIsClutchSaidNoOneEver; 11-03-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RomoIsClutchSaidNoOneEver View Post
                          i think he had close to 400 rushing yards one year which isnt terrible. its better than marino
                          The year he won the super bowl he had 7 carries for 9 yards. He wasn't anything...even close to anything... like RG3 as you suggested.

Comment

I don't think there is one person here who has supported giving Foles a legitimate look and who has indicated he thinks he's the definite answer.

Well, aside from iowa and that guy who is more about dogs than football.

Give him the fucking job and let him play for awhile without looking over his shoulder.

Not just against the Packers.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
                              The year he won the super bowl he had 7 carries for 9 yards. He wasn't anything...even close to anything... like RG3 as you suggested.
                              fair enough. i was fishing

Comment

Working...
                              X