Defense is definitely nutting up big time lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense is definitely nutting up big time lately

Love what I'm seeing out of the D recently. Really starting to play consistent, smart football.

What a concept.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Love what I'm seeing out of the D recently. Really starting to play consistent, smart football.

What a concept.
    It will be interesting to see what happens in a year or two once they start bringing in more talent.

Comment

I am starting to come around

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

What a concept.
      With some of the youth on the defense:

Wolff, Boykin, Kendricks, Thornton, Curry, Cox are going to be the foundation of this defense for the next 5 years. Billy Davis was all like "Trust Me" and since then team has played respectable.

No hyperbole just sound fundamental defense. It is a start, even Allen has played better and the guys are starting to play and not thinking about what they should do and it shows on the field.

Comment

Yeah ... giving up 500+ is real nuts up.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

No it's not

But allowing 13 points IS nutting up

Comment

They did the same thing against the Vagiants.

They keep doing it, fine.

They let Rodgers move the ball like that, I'm thinking he's sticking a few in the endzone.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

237 of their yards came after the game was over and score was 49-13
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-04-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

590 yards, 29 first downs, 92 plays and time of possession was obscenely in the raiders favor. If the defense holds rodgers and company to 24 or less (depending on circumstance of course) than I'm a believer. What I see is a mediocre defense that preys on mistakes the opposition makes which is an upgrade from what it looked like. I like the corner play for the most part. It's refreshing to see them close enough to mug and interfere (I'm only half joking, I hated drc/nnamdi). They are beginning to get to the quarterback now, earl wolff is a good blitzer.

Comment

Working...
                X