Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Cooper is blowing up on Deadspin

http://deadspin.com/riley-cooper-has...ing-1457843263
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

This is only a story because it's a white guy using the N word. Black athletes can use the words cracker or honky all day and nobody would even bat an eye. He apologized, nobody got hurt. I don't see why this has to be brought up again. ESPN made a whole fricking week out of it when it first happened.

Comment

Fuck off

Comment

Cooper sucks and is a dumb racist hick moron.

That said, it's hilarious watching the whinging from random NFL people who see nothing wrong with a team named after a racial slur as a marketing ploy by a leading, holdout segregationist.

Comment

I think it's time people move on. The dude made a mistake and he's had his fair share of shit for it.

Comment

He said a despicable word. We all have said shit that would be mortifying if it were ever caught on tape. He apologized. End of story.
            Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster:1727485
              I think it's time people move on. The dude made a mistake and he's had his fair share of shit for it.
              He also didn't say this - Foles did.

Comment

Dumbest excuse ever
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Haters!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                    is that eazy e?
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                      is that eazy e?
                      Haaa!!

Comment

Working...
                      X