Foles Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles Gold

Wow! after yesterdays 7 TD game; does Foles get to start the rest of the season? It was a wonderful display of how momentum plays out in a football game and luck, blown coverage's, falling down all become part of NFL history. Now all the given Vick's injury we can say he will not give us the best chance to win. Foles by way of 7 TD's put hiself in the exact position he was in for the Dallas game. Given different views: concussion, groin pull or choke Foles has another chance.

Even worse the Eagles will be coming home for 3 games after Green Bay to play Washington, the Cardinals and Detroit with a bye thrown in. these next 4 games will answer a bunch of questions about our QB for at least the next season.

Foles is not going to out run anyone in a race accept maybe me, without my wheelchair but can he be a game manager for Chip Kelly? that is where I am at today after yesterdays historic game.

Will the Eagles grab a QB in the draft yes, will it be in the first round? today I don't know.If they stick to the BPA on their draft board a QB might not be there at 10 or 11. Could Kelly go with Foles with another season? That is the question that needs to be answered in the next 7 games with Foles.
Working...
X