Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Lambeau Green put a hex on the Eagles back in 1960?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Lambeau Green put a hex on the Eagles back in 1960?

I think he did!

He claims he became an "Eagles fan" back in 1960 but the Eagles haven't won a championship since then.

Coincidence? I think not!

I believe it's highly likely that he got pissed because the Eagles beat Kelly Green Bay in 1960 and decided to put a hex on them! We see the results.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Bwaaa... very plausible

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    I think he did!

He claims he became an "Eagles fan" back in 1960 but the Eagles haven't won a championship since then.

Coincidence? I think not!

I believe it's highly likely that he got pissed because the Eagles beat Kelly Green Bay in 1960 and decided to put a hex on them! We see the results.
    The jinx di tutti jinxes!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The ritual consisted of

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      The jinx di tutti jinxes!

10 large jars of mayo

zorro mask

a chimp named Zippy

a missin mingo

three hairs from a bengal tiger

a first time mother with milk engorged breasts
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Lamer

I didn't say I became an Eagles' fan in 1960 -- I said I was a fan before that (there was no other NFL team in Philadelphia that divided loyalties like the As and Phillies) but 1960 was the first year I could remember actively following the team.

THAT is why I date myself to 1960.

As for your attempted rabble rousing, it was one of your weakest efforts.
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
          I didn't say I became an Eagles' fan in 1960 -- I said I was a fan before that (there was no other NFL team in Philadelphia that divided loyalties like the As and Phillies) but 1960 was the first year I could remember actively following the team.

THAT is why I date myself to 1960.

As for your attempted rabble rousing, it was one of your weakest efforts.
          So you're a bandwagon jumper.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

That's what I get from this conversation. He didn't care about the team at all until they won a title. Frontrunner.

Until another orange and black feline team was established in 1968 of course.

Comment

Yep. A front runner.

Comment

Yo, Buffalo Boy

Without using Google and just working from your personal memories, tell me what the Philadelphia Eagles did when you were six years old.

You're as lame as IE.

The other two? They're not worth the breath.

Comment

Actually that's not lame at all.

For the majority of us who believe in the IGinx and Ellsjinxs of the world, that is fright night scarey.

Comment

Without using Google and just working from your personal memories, tell me what the Philadelphia Eagles did when you were six years old.

You're as lame as IE.

The other two? They're not worth the breath.
                    Explain to me how you have to make decisions on what's "worth the breath" when typing to people online. Good god man, are you that out of shape that extra typing makes you winded? Rhetorical question, I know the answer.

Comment

You Can't Be That Dense

NOBODY is that stupid.......well, maybe in your case.....

Comment

You criticize my intelligence yet you're the one whose comeback basically is "you're a stupid head."

Stick to long-winded stories about shit no one cares about. Better yet, stick to trying to make every topic revolve around your bulbous self due to some delusion in your mind that makes you believe you're important because when it comes to discussing sports or trading insults, you're overmatched by pretty much everyone on this board.
                        Last edited by Sect 236; 11-07-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I didn't even know who the Philadelphia Eagles were when I was six years old.

That being the case, if you don't think I could draw on memory from age 6 you haven't been paying attention on the board these several years.

Comment

I Rest My Case

You expect me to remember specific Eagles games and results from 1950 through 1959? I'm a front runner because the first year I remember was 1960?

Up yours, Buffalo Boy!

Comment

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT

You expect me to remember specific Eagles games and results from 1950 through 1959? I'm a front runner because the first year I remember was 1960?

Up yours, Buffalo Boy!

ORDER A CHIMP TO BE KILLED ON THE 50 YARD LINE BACK IN 1960?

I WANT THE TRUTH!
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X