Oregon: cute little fast team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon: cute little fast team

Will never beat the physical squads when it matters most.

They might come back tonight but bama, FSU would murder these clowns.

Mariotta...meh so far
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Not impressed.

In the least.

Pump the brakes, people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Not impressed.

In the least.

Pump the brakes, people.
        The best one so far is manziel... but he just reminds me of detmer...great college player... but his size is so meh.

As of right now....I don't draft a qb first round
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

So far tonight:

#10 Oklahoma sucks;
          #3 Oregon sucks;
          And Minnesota sucks!
          "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            Mariotta...meh so far

He is looking like shit. But Stanford is Oregon's version of the cuntboys.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

the dumb shit coach blew it for them

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Will never beat the physical squads when it matters most.

They might come back tonight but bama, FSU would murder these clowns.
              they are up in the game and go for it from the four instead of taking the easy points, Stanford answers with a 90-something TD drive and has the momentum the rest of the night.

Sometimes that's all it takes.

Dumb fuck.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Oregon always had a soft pos D

Now you see why Chip Kelly hasn't won a national championship at the college ranks.

Comment

Their d isn't the sole problem. If their o could do anything their d would have a break.

Comment

yeah but my point is...

...they were dominating until that stupid decision to go for it and not take the easy three. Stanford gets energized right there. Oregon scores there they probably hold them off.
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

FSU IN THE DRIVERS SEAT TO PASADENA BABY!

Comment

thay'll blow it.
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Not this team, way too talented.

Color me an Anthony when it comes to Florida State football but this team is special. I think they could beat Bama if they played this Saturday but there is still a ways to go.

Comment

Jameis is awesome. If the eagles were ever going to tank.... it would be when he is coming out.

Comment

Jameis is a fantastic football player, IMO hes the best player in the country. That being said he has a terrific team around him and he will always be the first to say it. He has weapons like Kelvin Benjamin, Rashad Greene, Kenny Shaw, Devonte Freeman and Nick O'leary. Im not saying Jameis gets too much credit Im just saying this Florida State team is loaded with talent.

I think its fantastic that they are now going to have a chance to make their case to be in Pasadena this January without having to worry about being snubbed by the BCS for something like "strength" of schedule.
                              Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-08-2013, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X