No announcement yet.

Oregon: cute little fast team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly believe Manziel is going to be the best QB in this draft. I'm sorry but Detmer wasn't anywhere near as good and he didn't play in the SEC.

But as others have said, Winston is clearly the best QB in College Football.

Comment

detmer set all sorts of records and was throwing the ball all over the place.

he beat miami which was the number 1 team in the nation that year.

manziel is built like an 11 year old boy and his arm is maybe as good as barkley's. his running around nonsense isn't going to work in the nfl.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

His arm is better than Barkley's and he's 100 times the athlete. How big is Russell Wilson? And Detmer wouldn't have done shit week in and week out against SEC opponents. There was a reason he was a 9th round pick and Manziel will be a 1st rounder.

I agree about his tendency to run out of the pocket, but he's 20 years old. His game can evolve and so can his body.

Comment

this game came down to 1 thing: Stanford made Oregon their bitches in the trenches for the whole night.

Oregon knew what was coming and was helpless to stop it.

They're a very geigh team. Fastballs!!
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-08-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            His arm is better than Barkley's and he's 100 times the athlete. How big is Russell Wilson? And Detmer wouldn't have done shit week in and week out against SEC opponents. There was a reason he was a 9th round pick and Manziel will be a 1st rounder.

I agree about his tendency to run out of the pocket, but he's 20 years old. His game can evolve and so can his body.
            i don't think his arm is better than barkley's at all. he had a weak arm last year and it's improved to...average? okay? mediocre?

he throws the ball up for grabs to a 6'5" wideout who is going to be a machine in the nfl. i'm more impressed with evans than i am with manziel.

wilson is 5'10" but he is built like a brick shit house...manziel is probably never going to be much bigger than he is right now...he's got narrow shoulders and just looks pretty tiny.

i could be wrong...but i just don't see it.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

their D was on the field the whole night. could not make any stops when they had to. best way to beat Oregon's O is keep them on the sidelines.

Stanford bitch slapped them for 3.5 quarters.

Comment

You make him sound like a flatout bum, earlier in the thread you said he is "the best one" haha. I guess I'm seeing something different with his arm, he has a lot of zip on his passes when I watch AM play. And he could easily put on 10-15 pounds of muscle...he's 20. Wilson was 3 or 4 years older when he came into the NFL. He's not a finished product.
                Manziel may end up a bust, but I'd be willing to put any kind of wager that he'll have a better pro career than Detmer.

I'm interested to see how Mettenberger, another potential 1st round QB, will do against Alabama this week. We saw how Manziel did....twice.

Comment

Working...
                X