Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Referee: 15 yard for verbal harrassment in the working environment on number 19!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Referee: 15 yard for verbal harrassment in the working environment on number 19!

Player is automatically disqualified and suspended for three days!

Two more verbal assaults and he will be kicked out of the league! Automatic first down! Let the play clock begin!

Next up... Romo files a complaint or lawsuit against disturbed Dez Bryant for calling him Romo Homo and not throwing him the ball. All this in(Huddle) the workplace of course.

Comment

How can anyone work NFL Sunday's with all that verbal harassment that goes on the field?

Could you image if that happen at your job?

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
        Next up... Romo files a complaint or lawsuit against disturbed Dez Bryant for calling him Romo Homo and not throwing him the ball. All this in(Huddle) the workplace of course.
        Oh that's right. This all happened to Martin when he was in the huddle in the heat of the moment. It wasn't off the field such as in the locker room, in the team facility, on his personal voice mail, etc.

I see the strong connection you've made. Very impressive.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

It's only o.k. in the work environment in the heat of the moment every Sunday. It's in the HR handbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            It's only o.k. in the work environment in the heat of the moment every Sunday. It's in the HR handbook.
            People get upset, argue and overreact in the heat of the moment. While that's not necessarily the best way to handle things - it happens and most people can chalk it up as passion and not abuse or very problematic. If it happens repeatedly, you'll notice that most people begin to feel that it may actually be problematic.

However, systematic abuse in the workplace, especially under the guise/intent of toughening a guy up is something entirely different. Failure to recognize that is due to you being 1) an idiot or 2) purposefully obstinate. I don't think you're an idiot.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

It happens systematically in the work environment every Sunday . Every Sunday.

Comment

... and the point being, are you saying their is an allowable situation that tolerates verbal abuse and harassment in a work environment?

Comment

Don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Pussy

Comment

Tired of you strutting your ass on here like you're important. Fuck you!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        ... and the point being, are you saying their is an allowable situation that tolerates verbal abuse and harassment in a work environment?
                        I think there is a difference between the "verbal abuse and harassment" on the field and/or in the huddle compared to off the field and especially through means such as twitter and/or someone's voice mail.

A guy getting emotional over things not happening they way he wants them to/thinks they should on the field is not harassment.

If the player seeks out another player on the field to berate him to toughen him up or because he just doesn't like him - well that's different. Just like harassing a guy over his voice mail is different. Equating the two is erroneous. That's not to say I condone a guy flipping out on the sideline. I think that can be problematic as well, but it definitely a different thing.

Disagreeing with someone doesn't constitute harassment or bullying.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

You may think what you like. I know I'm not important. Only one poster here is.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                            Oh that's right. This all happened to Martin when he was in the huddle in the heat of the moment. It wasn't off the field such as in the locker room, in the team facility, on his personal voice mail, etc.

I see the strong connection you've made. Very impressive.
                            I said Next up. You missed my point.

What I said has nothing to do with Martin or Icognitio situation. We just had retired players suing the NFL. I am laying out the outline what is about to become. You could see a guy like Jason Collins suing the NBA for discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                              I said Next up. You missed my point.

What I said has nothing to do with Martin or Icognitio situation. We just had retired players suing the NFL. I am laying out the outline what is about to become. You could see a guy like Jason Collins suing the NBA for discrimination.
                              It depends on what state Jason Collins wants to play in. The House has yet to pass ENDA.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X