• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazing is outlawed in the United States Marine Corps

What a bunch of pussies.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    What a bunch of pussies.
    You know, maybe Col. Nathan R. Jessup did have a pretty valid reason for his actions.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Are you telling me Marine that in all the years you spent here, you've never had a meal?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

fuckin soft ass bitches

can't take a little joking around, Marines ? And these are the guys that we send in FIRST ?? The few, the proud, my ass.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          can't take a little joking around, Marines ? And these are the guys that we send in FIRST ?? The few, the proud, my ass.
          Typical Dallas fan reply.

Comment

Originally posted by chad steele View Post
            Typical Dallas fan reply.

sar·casm
            [sahr-kaz-uhm]
            noun
            harsh or bitter derision or irony.
            a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X