No announcement yet.

When are we all gonna eat crow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have You Ever Consumed Alcoholic Beverages?

I'm gonna guess and say yes you have -- so maybe the question should have been, "Have you ever said or done anything questionable, silly or totally unlike you after having consumed alcoholic beverages?"

What he said was cruel, mean and vicious and he's admitted as much and apologized. However, his teammates stepped up and defended him -- maybe because we all have done or said stupid things while under the influence.

Cut him some slack, 'Ac.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Incognito's teammates defended him, too. Are you saying Incognito should get a pass for what he said because his teammates defended him?

Comment

this thread just got a dose of kelly green.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The Last Time I Looked...

...the subject of my post was Riley Cooper and the alcohol he admitted he was consuming that night. Don't go changing the subject and trying to insinuate things that are entirely a radically different issue.
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Your opinion sucked, get over it...as did numerous others. #14 is good. He doesn't suck....and he shouldn't have been cut. Glad Chip didn't jump on this board before making that decision...Getting this through your thick skull yet? Does the man have to have 12 tds before you say he is just decent?

Comment

Here we go with the downplaying of Riley Cooper's success due to #10's play...wow...IT HAD/HAS/WILL HAVE NO BEARING ON WHETHER OR NOT #14 CATCHES TD PASSES!
              Last edited by weizer; 11-11-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I was 100% one of the ones saying Cooper blows. I'll admit now, that he's shown me he is capable. There is still no way I want him as the #2 WR moving forward, but he has shown this year he can be a nice #3.

When Shady and DeSean ball out, it makes Cooper's, Maclin's, Ertz's or anyone's day that much easier

Comment

All this love because you have him on your fantasy football team? Where were you the rest of the games this year? Did you have him in your starting lineup Week 1? If so, your team must be hurting. You have your panties in a bunch over a #3 wideout?

Who else do you have on your fantasy football team so I know who's off limits? I don't want to hurt your feelings.
                  Last edited by Snakebitten; 11-11-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                    Here we go with the downplaying of Riley Cooper's success due to #10's play...wow...IT HAD/HAS/WILL HAVE NO BEARING ON WHETHER OR NOT #14 CATCHES TD PASSES!
                    Bench DeSean. See how open Cooper gets or how many TDs he catches.

Bench Cooper. See how open DeSean gets or how many TDs he catches.

If you honestly think Cooper is a stud WR who can have multiple defenders focusing on him and still be successful, then, there is not point in even discussing this.

Cooper has had a nice year and most would admit that he will be a good fit as a 3rd option on this team. If he's your first option, oh boy.

Comment

I wonder what would have happend in GB Playoff game if he turned into the defender

like DJ has done since his rookie year and grabed the DB's hands to keep him from getting that pick,,,howfar the Eagles could have gone?
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

I been singing his praises since last year, and I didn't let the off the field incident ruin my opinion on him. Remember the Dallas game where he has a 1 handed td catch last year? Yeah I liked him last year, this year he has just come into his own, still a young dude with a bright future if he has a qb that goes through his progressions and has confidence to throw him jump balls instead of rockets. I had him on a couple fantasy teams last year too just in case, I had a feeling he could breakout one day and that day is now.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                          I had him on a couple fantasy teams last year too just in case, I had a feeling he could breakout one day and that day is now.
                          I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't do very well in fantasy football. Are you that guy who drafts all Eagles?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                            I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't do very well in fantasy football. Are you that guy who drafts all Eagles?
                            I screwed up and drafted Celek in one league and Ertz in the other. I was thinking Chip Kelly who loves TEs was going to be successful this year with them.

Comment

Doug Martin (and now Mike James) and Julio Jones sunk my team.

Comment

Working...
                              X