Anyone want Ed Reed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want Ed Reed?

Just cut by the Texans. Maybe a little ravens D with addition of Reed and Williams.

can he still play or is he done?
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
      Just cut by the Texans. Maybe a little ravens D with addition of Reed and Williams.
      Not really. Is he even fully recovered from the injury he hid from the Texans?
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Yes. Hell yes

I'll take a 70% Ed Reed over anything we have right now.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          I'll take a 70% Ed Reed over anything we have right now.
          Why? He lost playing time to a rookie, he lied about needing surgery, he's 35 years old and he's been a malconent in the locker room.

What does he bring to a team that is rebuilding?
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

no thanks, trying to build for the future. How would a often injured 35 year old player help?

Comment

I'll pass, I really think his best days are far behind him. Get me a good looking draft pick.

Comment

I think both of us could outrun him.

Comment

Ed Reed always lying about his age. He lied about his age all the time. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said Frank 'you hang out with Ed Reed, just between me and you, how old is Ed Reed?' You know what Frank told me, he said "Hey, Ed Reed is 137 years old." A hundred and thirty-seven years old!
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

man, you lying Ed! you never met Frank Sinatra!

Comment

Maybe if you had asked me a few weeks ago, but the secondary seems to have figured some things out right now.

Comment

In Memory of Ed Reed

Comment

I don't know how old he was....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                          Ed Reed always lying about his age. He lied about his age all the time. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said Frank 'you hang out with Ed Reed, just between me and you, how old is Ed Reed?' You know what Frank told me, he said "Hey, Ed Reed is 137 years old." A hundred and thirty-seven years old!
                          but he got his ass whooped !!!
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            In Memory of Ed Reed
                            Fantastic reference.

Comment

Sure. Can't be more useless than Patrick Chung. Nothing to lose.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X