Foles vs Dallas game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles vs Dallas game

His passses got nothing in that game compare to what we've seen lately. Definitely got some injury in that game.

Fo shizzle

He was injured early in that game, no doubt
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

And someone was/ is too shamefaced

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
      He was injured early in that game, no doubt
      To admit Foles situation was'nt detected earlier in the game....could be some accountability liability issues that would need answering.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Not buying the injury excuse for one second. He's human. He had a very bad game. Why people can't accept that is beyond any comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
          Not buying the injury excuse for one second. He's human. He had a very bad game. Why people can't accept that is beyond any comprehension.
          The big thing isn't because he played bad. Everyone knows a good QB can play bad. It is that he was clueless. He physically was different. It wasn't just making bad throws or even bad decisions it was just not even making a decision and standing there until he got blown up.

Comment

Yeah. That's called having a bad game. The very definition of it. He was not injured until he got concussed.

Comment

Yeah. That's called having a bad game. The very definition of it. He was not injured until he got concussed.
              Yes it was a bad game but likely some of it was from a groin injury he went into the game with and/or something sustained earlier in the game.

Comment

A bad game is where you threw passes into wrong coverage! If you look back at that game and compare the zip on the ball, you could clearly see the balls he threw in that Dallas game had no zip at all. It's like floating ducks!

Comment

The only thing that matters is how he plays in the next Dallas game.

Comment

Said that last week...

That was worse than a bad game. Was 11 for 29 and I would bet 3 or 4 of the completions were bad passes. Would swear he was concussed earlier in the game.

Comment

So says the man that has.......

heaped praise on RG Chump from day 1.

Yeah, you can recognize talent when you see it. Extra-Super Expando couldn't make that chump look like a QB.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I think it's possible it was physical but, much as I hate to agree with Ref, it's just as possible he had what Kevin Costner had in Tin Cup.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hey man, how do you feel about Shanny? I don't think he and his half-wit son get enough hate on this board.

Comment

I don't think he was necessarily injured early in the game, it could have been just a complete turd of a game. But completely dismissing injury as a possibility, when we really have no idea, is silly.

Comment

Maybe he was hungover or couldn't sleep the night before or something like that.

Something wasn't right with him in that game.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X