I have NEVER,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have NEVER,

at least not since Jaws and the Carmichael fade have seen Eagles rec, so open.

So, is it Kelly's O, or is it Foles?

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post

Foles seems to have a pretty good pump fake which is helping receivers get open. I think the fast pace is helping as well.

Comment

My answer is yer

To all the above.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Good to have a QB that go through his read!

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          To all the above.
          I just don't remember these guys getting this open with Vick playing, Foles finds the open rec'er EVERY damn time!

Comment

They were open, Vick just had shit accuracy and didn't know how to go through is progressions.

Comment

And deliver with touch.

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
              Good to have a QB that go through his read!
              Anybody notice the pass to Coopervand sideline, the ball made it despite a guy pulling Foles backwards ? Strong kid.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I just don't remember these guys getting this open with Vick playing, Foles finds the open rec'er EVERY damn time!
                Is it possible the second, third fourth reads were dogging it knowing Vick doesn't go through his reads? Why bust your ass getting open if you know the QB won't look your way?

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  Anybody notice the pass to Coopervand sideline, the ball made it despite a guy pulling Foles backwards ? Strong kid.
                  Yeah, I saw it, so much for the limp arm theory. Yeah, I'm drinking it!

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                    Is it possible the second, third fourth reads were dogging it knowing Vick doesn't go through his reads? Why bust your ass getting open if you know the QB won't look your way?
                    I said this a LONG time ago, with Vick everyone just seemed to stand around waiting for Mike to pull a play out of his ass, with Foles, EVERYBODY is involved.

That's what I see.

Comment

Vick couldn't see them. A Good QB can see the field like Bobby Fisher could see a chess board.
                      Last edited by Dolomite; 11-17-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X