Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There was a huge thread blowing the defense this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a huge thread blowing the defense this week.

I refused to join in. This is why.

yeah

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    they gave up 16 points
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Uh... they average 25 PPG, sir.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

don't you look smart

Comment

The bend but don't break shit is going to get them killed when they play a team with a decent offense.

Comment

My first finger points to

The coaching, stupid offensive play calls....the whole group went into " play not to lose mode" .....they need to be seriously called out on that very thing this week.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I can see it from both point of view. 16 pts is great, but they bend more than is comfortable.
              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                The coaching, stupid offensive play calls....the whole group went into " play not to lose mode" .....they need to be seriously called out on that very thing this week.
                Chip has seemed to do well to correct his faults so far hopefully he will correct this one as well and keep improving as a coach

Comment

Oh I agree. This is first and foremost on Chip. 14 minutes to go, first down on the Wash. 48 up 24-0. How did it come to this?
                  Last edited by RSE; 11-17-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Can't blame the defense that much. They're improved but far from elite. Kelly really put them on the spot in the second half.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Agreed and....

if Ryans doesn't blow up cole and makes the Play,,i feel uncle Mo don't roll the way it did...that was a huge gaffe!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

No Bradley Fletcher and no Earl Wolff. Not a terrible outing, but there were a couple of chicken-esque plays.

Overall, though, not horrible. Cox and Boykin came up big.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Wasn't that Chung?

Comment

i somewhat agree with you, but i think having kendricks out was a big blow. that, and chips offensive calls killed our defense...they were on the field a TON in the 2nd half.

Comment

goode made some plays. I don't think kendricks not being there hurt that much.

Comment

Working...
                              X