• Show
Clear All

• Rest of the schedule...

-Cards (playing very well)

-Lions (very dangerous)

-@ Vikes (bottom 3 team in the NFL)

-Bears (average team - should be a win)

-@ DALLAS (could mean the season)

When I heard this year's bye week was going to be week 12, I thought it sucked. Hindsight is 20/20, but this it's absolutely perfect for this team, going forward.

I said 6-10. Looks more like 7-9 8-8

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      -Cards (playing very well)

-Lions (very dangerous)

-@ Vikes (bottom 3 team in the NFL)

-Bears (average team - should be a win)

-@ DALLAS (could mean the season)
      W

L

L

W

W
      9-7
      COACH KELLY: I don't have an update. You can ask me again if you want.

Comment

The only thread worth reading.....

Don't know if this has ever happened before ...after 11 games the Eagles have played two teams with winning records. No elite type teams on rest of schedule. The schedule this season is a perfect one for this team.

Why teams don't throw 50 times against the DBs is a mystery. D line and LBS have greatly improved but the backs are terrible.

When you are winning 24 0 in the 4th Q ..you don't want to give the opponent a ray of hope. If it's you with that lead, you don't go for it on 4th down. Doesn't matter where the ball is ...you either punt or TRY a FG. You don't make it and you wind up needing a pick in your own end zone to squeak out a win. Do we have another FF with real time decisions?

This Foles debate is nonsense. He is a quality NFL QB . Let's stop the crap and focus on bringing in defensive players so we can compete with the best teams.

Heading out after the Huge stripers being caught at the shore past couple of weeks.

CC.......it doesn't get any better.

Comment

Hopefully they re-sign Maclin and sign a good defensive UFA or two...

Comment

I could have sworn we were down a starting Corner

its the whole teams responsibility,,

Williams doesn't see many balls thrown his way, and the others are way young,,Fletcher is a good Corner..not great,,but is much better than Carmichael...he doesn't give up that 6 for the second score.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

U got them losing to the Vikes? Wow *Edit* This is for 20dawk
              Last edited by weizer; 11-17-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                U got them losing to the Vikes? Wow *Edit* This is for 20dawk
                Rashard Jennings made this defense look like bitches. Rashad Jennings. Yea him. Then Green Bay was running with ease but we pulled away and they were forced to throw. The rbs for the Washington bravehearts killed us. Vikes still got adrian peterson. Yea that monster of a man. If we can't pull ahead fast and far enough for them to stop running we r fucked. Good thing is their defense blows. I just got a gut feeling we lose that game.

Comment

If you scared

Originally posted by 20dawk View Post
                  Rashard Jennings made this defense look like bitches. Rashad Jennings. Yea him. Then Green Bay was running with ease but we pulled away and they were forced to throw. The rbs for the Washington bravehearts killed us. Vikes still got adrian peterson. Yea that monster of a man. If we can't pull ahead fast and far enough for them to stop running we r fucked. Good thing is their defense blows. I just got a gut feeling we lose that game.
                  get a dog pussy

Comment

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES View Post
                    get a dog pussy
                    Tough talk coming from a jersey fag. Go watch the jets gayboy.

Comment

Working...
                    X