The McCoy - Cooper sideline fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The McCoy - Cooper sideline fight

Was anything reported about that? Just curious.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Disagreed on what the fox says.

Comment

Cooper needs to go. There are some players who are never going to accept him. He's not worth the trouble.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Oh god here we go again...ever think it was McCoy's deal? His pre game antics weren't exactly sportsmanlike...you want him gone next too?

Comment

McCoy was pretty outspoken when the Cooper incident first happened, maybe it's never been right?

Who knows, I would guess everyone on that sideline wanted no parts of another home loss, and the Washington comeback probably had some frustrated?

Just my guess.

Comment

Oh well, Shady needs to get over it cuz without Coop we wouldn't be a 6 win team right now. I would say it was frustration with the potential comeback but I ain't in their heads either...and don't let the media turn it into something it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Was anything reported about that? Just curious.
              Some reporter, don't recall who, said on 97.5 that when asked Cooper said it was actually something between LeSean and DeSean, which implies he was just caught in the middle.

Comment

I bet it really burned your ass when cooper caught what looked like a td and they didn't bother even challenging. how did those 3 catches for 38 yards stand up in fantasy this week?

Comment

Working...
                X