Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many foreskinners in the stadium today but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many foreskinners in the stadium today but...

...They really absorbed a lot of abuse.

Waht's great is they really take the racist stuff hard. All they have to do is say "yeah they should change it." but instread you hear "Congress doesn't have anything better to worry about?" or "it should be grandfathered because of the tradition," or "unless you're an Indian, don't talk to me about it."

weak.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Hahahaha!

Racist in denial! Fuck them.

Comment

they really take Slag's line hard

"If you saw a Native American family would you say "Hey R******* how are you doing today?"

One guy literally hung his head in shame.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        "If you saw a Native American family would you say "Hey R******* how are you doing today?"

The truth hurts! Remind those fucks everyday when you see them IG...everyday!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Foreskin fan..."But my best friend is Native American". Did you hear that?
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

People were...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            The truth hurts! Remind those fucks everyday when you see them IG...everyday!
            ...just buzzing their fans with "Racist!" followed up with the asshole chant.
            May 7, 2010

Comment

http://

Comment

...They really absorbed a lot of abuse.

Waht's great is they really take the racist stuff hard. All they have to do is say "yeah they should change it." but instread you hear "Congress doesn't have anything better to worry about?" or "it should be grandfathered because of the tradition," or "unless you're an Indian, don't talk to me about it."

weak.
                Print this out for next time:

Don't even stick around for the reply.

Comment

This reminds me of Clarence Turner (RIP)

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  The recently deceased basketball coach at Camden High School. A GREAT coach but some thought he used dubious methods. I always thought he did what he had to do given some really tough circumstances, but I digress.

One night before a game against an almost all-white rival, I was standing just outside the locker room and heard: "They did it to the Indians and now they are trying to do it to YOU!"
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                    Print this out for next time:

Don't even stick around for the reply.
                    One of the best photos ever!
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                    X