At the hospital all day, get home to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the hospital all day, get home to watch

the fucking game...second quarter Fox switches over to a more competitive game...NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Did you end up going with the larger cup size, bitch tits?

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    the fucking game...second quarter Fox switches over to a more competitive game...NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    I kid.

Hope everything is alright!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      I kid.

Hope everything is alright!

Its been burning when I pee, tell your mom to take that penicillin! All day I had my phone off, avoided televisions, get home and get punked by FOX.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Had fun at the bar!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          Had fun at the bar!

Did they renounce their name! Fuck the Washington__________. I demand justice. My grandma is Cherokee and your mom belongs to the Chicago-ho tribe.

Comment

yeah dude, that shit sucked. i was watching the tiny window on nfl game mix for a while. luckily a few minutes after the local feed switched to the pittsburgh game, the eagles were no longer blacked out on sunday ticket.

that was way too early to switch a game. it ended up being competitive.

Comment

Working...
            X