Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how do these guys get away with charging for large picnics in the Wells Fargo lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how do these guys get away with charging for large picnics in the Wells Fargo lot?

I see all kinds of legal issues.

No sanitary inspection. No license to serve alcohol. No paying sales and other taxes.

They have to be paying somebody off. The picnic ground nazis come around and demand some people give up the spots where they are picnicking but they say nothing to some others.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I totally agree. I asked (and implied) this in the survey I received today.

I'm all for the entrepreneurial spirit, but this just smacks of crookedness.

Comment

DEBRIS FIELD

clam shells need to be introduced into the equation...and they will be.

I would be OK with these people if they weren't so arrogant. How long have they been in this parking lot? Im guessing not very long at all. And they have a problem with OUR debris field?

Let's show them a debris field.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        I totally agree. I asked (and implied) this in the survey I received today.

I'm all for the entrepreneurial spirit, but this just smacks of crookedness.
        Another problem is that super large scale kind of sh*t is asking for all sorts of problems which could give justification for cracking down on ordinary non-professional recreational picnickers.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Mothers and emasculated men walking to minivans.

Your ANIMALS!
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
          X