Kelce rips Dream Team signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelce rips Dream Team signings

“I think what we honestly lacked a lot on defense last year was leadership,” said center Jason Kelce, who played with Barwin at Cincinnati. “And I think that wasn’t DeMeco [Ryans’] fault. A lot of that was the defensive line and the DBs that we had in there were kind of very selfish groups, and that rubbed off on the ‘backers and everything else.

“I think the GMs and everybody did a good job of getting out the hazardous pieces, and they brought in better ones like Connor. He’s the complete opposite of that. He’s a team player, very much a guy that brings leadership to the board. He’s gonna call you out if you need to get called out and do it the right way. So now that we have him, DeMeco, and the secondary has been great so far in terms of the defense is just playing really together. And I think part of that is just there’s better guys out there.”

“He’s definitely brought a lot of different things to this team,” Curry said. “He’s a leader in so many different ways. He’s all about team camaraderie. We all get together and do dinner every week. The front, the D-Line, the inside linebackers and the outside linebackers. And that’s something he brought to the team. And just look at us now, guys out there making plays. Everybody’s happy, everybody’s jumping around, compared to last year. See what I’m saying? It’s just fun to be a part of.”

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...-redskins-day/
    Last edited by Melchior; 11-18-2013, 11:53 AM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Washburn and his

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    “I think what we honestly lacked a lot on defense last year was leadership,” said center Jason Kelce, who played with Barwin at Cincinnati. “And I think that wasn’t DeMeco [Ryans’] fault. A lot of that was the defensive line and the DBs that we had in there were kind of very selfish groups, and that rubbed off on the ‘backers and everything else.

“I think the GMs and everybody did a good job of getting out the hazardous pieces, and they brought in better ones like Connor. He’s the complete opposite of that. He’s a team player, very much a guy that brings leadership to the board. He’s gonna call you out if you need to get called out and do it the right way. So now that we have him, DeMeco, and the secondary has been great so far in terms of the defense is just playing really together. And I think part of that is just there’s better guys out there.”

“He’s definitely brought a lot of different things to this team,” Curry said. “He’s a leader in so many different ways. He’s all about team camaraderie. We all get together and do dinner every week. The front, the D-Line, the inside linebackers and the outside linebackers. And that’s something he brought to the team. And just look at us now, guys out there making plays. Everybody’s happy, everybody’s jumping around, compared to last year. See what I’m saying? It’s just fun to be a part of.”

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...-redskins-day/
    sidekick Babin are two of the biggest offenders from that motley crew he is talking about.
    You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Why was Barwin not resigned by the Texans?
      The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Originally posted by schuylkilli_igg View Post
        sidekick Babin are two of the biggest offenders from that motley crew he is talking about.
        Babin was horrendous.

I think Nambi Pamby might have been included in what he was talking about as well
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by muggz View Post
          I think the Texans might have had cap issues but I could be wrong.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Didn't Like Celek's Body English

and sour faces after they took his TD away. Struck me as surprising Dez Bryantish pouting.
            DB

Comment

Look at the Texans

Originally posted by muggz View Post
              Looks like they made some bad personnel evaluations after last season, they are falling apart, lost to the Raiders against a third string QB w no NFL experience.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

That Texans team is definitely falling apart. Same state as the Eagles last year!

Comment

Must be a cap issue. Looks like they drafted a little too well and couldn't keep paying all of those defensive players.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                  X