Weapons weapons weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons weapons weapons

How long have we heard about our weapons and how unstoppable they will be?
    It feels like finally we are seeing the fruits of our labor. Everyone on offense is involved and making big plays. The emergence of cooper could put this team over the top. I still believe maclin is our best receiver. But the combination of cooper desean is really making teams look stupid. We simply have to many options on offense now and a qb who will get it to the mismatch.

To the rest of the NFC! It's on!!!!

Our??

Is this Howie Rosenpenis?
    The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Your stupid.

Comment

Reid failed with these same weapons. Chip is exploiting and dictating defenses. With everyone. Rb's wr's te's Even foles will run if that's what's dictated.

Comment

Comment

It's ok to get excited guys. We are fun again. I think many years of bad luck has made this fan base a bit bitter. I will say the team looked pretty pumped at home yesterday. The fans helped! Place was rocking.

Comment

Fuck yea. Can't wait to get maclin back and put him in the slot where he belongs. Avant is the down side of this offense right now. Cooper maclin desean sounds pretty sweet right now. Still wouldn't mind a guy like Allen Robinson in the draft though.
              COACH KELLY: I don't have an update. You can ask me again if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by 20dawk View Post
                Fuck yea. Can't wait to get maclin back and put him in the slot where he belongs. Avant is the down side of this offense right now. Cooper maclin desean sounds pretty sweet right now. Still wouldn't mind a guy like Allen Robinson in the draft though.
                I'm with you as much love as I have for avant. Maclin in slot sounds way way better. Avant is def expendable

Comment

Working...
                X