find myself having a real man crush on the 2013 Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• find myself having a real man crush on the 2013 Eagles

maybe it's just the new coach and FF finally getting tossed the fuck out of here after sleepwalking from 2007-2012, but i'm having more fun watching the eagles play football than I have in about 7 years.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    maybe it's just the new coach and FF finally getting tossed the fuck out of here after sleepwalking from 2007-2012, but i'm having more fun watching the eagles play football than I have in about 7 years.
    they are young, exciting, big play offense and a young and hit you defense.

i've seen more big hits from this team in 11 games then i saw in the defense the last 3 or 4 years.

yeah, they still need work...yeah, they still need playmakers....but they are still fun to watch.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I have a man crush on Connor Barwin right now. That open field tackle he mad was just so refreshing.. and he seems to be good for one batted pass per game

Comment

I'm with you bro. Havnt been this fun since 2004 and Westbrook in prime

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          i've seen more big hits from this team in 11 games then i saw in the defense the last 3 or 4 years..
          We haven't seen anyone hit like this since trotter finally left for good and dawk went to Denver. Goode has been a nice surprise.
          COACH KELLY: I don't have an update. You can ask me again if you want.

Comment

How bout Trent cole? Fletcher cox omg. Serious d right now. Even Brandon graham yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by WeflyHigh View Post
              I'm with you bro. Havnt been this fun since 2004 and Westbrook in prime
              Westbrook in his prime on a offense like this would have been amazing

Comment

It's nice to have confidence in the qb. Kolb and Vick both had me worried about turnovers. We finally have a real qb again. We haven't had one since dmac left.
                COACH KELLY: I don't have an update. You can ask me again if you want.

Comment

Shady McCoy is electrifying with the ball in his hands. breaks ankles like AI!!

Comment

I get in there at gates to see player warm-ups

every game and I tell you what they are having fun out there on the field. We have a bunch of football players that have embraced Kelly and the system. Production, Accountability and every man on the active roster is doing it.

Football is not life or death it is supposed to be fun and it is once more in Philly...
                    The Eagles have made a concerted effort to bring in a fresh attitude. Kelly Inspired this change. Don Smolenski was handing out field passes for pregame and coming up to fans talking to them, same with Roseman... It was nice gesture.

My voice today day is like a blown speaker....

Comment

I think those last few years of FF got to everyone. Felt like we were sleepwalking through each season.

Chip has brought new life to the Eagles. Very happy he got a win at home. Everyone deserves game balls for that effort. Fans, coaches, players.

Comment

I enjoyed DJ's 1st year

they played some exciting games including the Massacre of Dallas...

But yes Now that the defense is starting to show signs of being competitive,,its much more watchable..I'm have a ton of fun this year too...my prediction was 6-10..so its all gravy from here on..
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Geigh
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

100% agree with this

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
                            I have a man crush on Connor Barwin right now. That open field tackle he mad was just so refreshing.. and he seems to be good for one batted pass per game
                            A "high motor" guy that actually has size. They are coming together up front rather nicely, aren't they?

Comment

DJax's return for 6 to beat the NYG was one of the greatest days of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X