My feelings hurt! Whaaaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My feelings hurt! Whaaaa

Trent Williams pussy ass blamed the lose on the refs. Said its hard enough to play in philly but to play the refs to is not fair. They had 4 penalties. We had 9. Plus this mother fucker was holding all god damn day. What a stupid fat piece of garbage.
    COACH KELLY: I don't have an update. You can ask me again if you want.

Take you and your vaginal secretions to a board that cares!
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Actually what he said was the the ref called him a disrespectful motherfucker. The league is apparently looking into it.

Comment

Thats basically what the Ref told him

he's a cry babyee mutherfucker,,he needs to STFU and Play...awwwwe Poor baby,,he cursed at you ...aweeeee
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

shut up. stop posting noob
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Ah oh.

Alleged abuse in the work environment again. This time on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by 20dawk View Post
              Trent Williams pussy ass blamed the lose on the refs. Said its hard enough to play in philly but to play the refs to is not fair. They had 4 penalties. We had 9. Plus this mother fucker was holding all god damn day. What a stupid fat piece of garbage.
              "Hard enough to play in Philly?" Does he know anything about football?

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                Whaaaaa somebody new to the site is posting whaaaaa. I'm so cool I call people noob whaaaaaa

Suck a dick bitch

Comment

Originally posted by All Outta Ale View Post
                  Actually what he said was the the ref called him a disrespectful motherfucker. The league is apparently looking into it.
                  “To me this is a player’s league. I just don’t think there’s no room for you to have to take that from the team and the refs," Williams said in a post-game interview. "I think it’s very unprofessional and it sucks. I’m at a loss for words. You never expect that as a player going into a game to have to beef with the refs also.”

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...ns-roy-ellison

That's what he said.

Comment

If there ever was a downside to the Eagles jumping into first place - it's the noob fallout.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Fair weather fan aka FRAUD

Comment

Fair weather fan aka FRAUD
                        Fuck u guys talkin about. I've been on yardbarker and bleacher report. Just cause someone's new to this site doesn't make them a fraud. And who the fuck calls someone a noob u ten year old bitches.

Comment

Legit

Comment

just because you were on cockswallower doesnt mean you're not a NOOB. Bandwagon is full.

Comment

I'm gonna try to do a public service here

Originally posted by 20dawk View Post
                              Fuck u guys talkin about. I've been on yardbarker and bleacher report. Just cause someone's new to this site doesn't make them a fraud. And who the fuck calls someone a noob u ten year old bitches.
                              Just chill out, my man. Getting all defensive and trying to give as good as you get will serve you no purpose here. Just post (but not often), get a thick skin, and take whatever comes. If you can do that, you're good. If not, just leave now and don't look back. I speak from experience. Trust me, this is good advice I'm giving you, and I'm not even charging for it.
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X