• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle In Ohio
    replied
    Didn't read one fucking word that I typed

Originally posted by 20dawk View Post
    Awwwww someone can't take what he dishes out awwwww. People don't care but keep coming back and commenting. And all this was supposed to be was a way to bash the foreskins. Damn shame
    Fine. be the tough guy, but I promise you, that shit will get you nowhere, and you'll be gone just as quickly as you arrived.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    I've been watching this thread closely. Watch your tone.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Hey, the Eagles are better but they aren't legit contenders yet.

Tone it down, you'll take less shit ... if that interests you.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    igitis
    Last edited by slag; 11-18-2013, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 20dawk
    replied
    Awwwww someone can't take what he dishes out awwwww. People don't care but keep coming back and commenting. And all this was supposed to be was a way to bash the foreskins. Damn shame

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    We're just fucking with you asshole. The only person who gives a shit about this thread is you.

Leave a comment:

• 20dawk
    replied
    No feelings hurt on my end. Maybe the old guys on here are sad no one cares about them.

Leave a comment:

• Chupacabra
    replied
    Now whose feelings are hurt?

Fuck u guys talkin about. I've been on yardbarker and bleacher report. Just cause someone's new to this site doesn't make them a fraud. And who the fuck calls someone a noob u ten year old bitches.

Leave a comment:

• TerpEagle
    replied
    u ten year old bitches
    nm

Leave a comment:

• Eagle In Ohio
    replied
    I'm gonna try to do a public service here

Fuck u guys talkin about. I've been on yardbarker and bleacher report. Just cause someone's new to this site doesn't make them a fraud. And who the fuck calls someone a noob u ten year old bitches.
    Just chill out, my man. Getting all defensive and trying to give as good as you get will serve you no purpose here. Just post (but not often), get a thick skin, and take whatever comes. If you can do that, you're good. If not, just leave now and don't look back. I speak from experience. Trust me, this is good advice I'm giving you, and I'm not even charging for it.

Leave a comment:

• Diggle
    replied
    just because you were on cockswallower doesnt mean you're not a NOOB. Bandwagon is full.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Legit

Leave a comment:

• 20dawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    Fair weather fan aka FRAUD

Leave a comment:

• Diggle
    replied
    Fair weather fan aka FRAUD

Leave a comment:

• TerpEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    shut up. stop posting noob
    If there ever was a downside to the Eagles jumping into first place - it's the noob fallout.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X