X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20dawk
    replied
    Originally posted by All Outta Ale View Post
    Actually what he said was the the ref called him a disrespectful motherfucker. The league is apparently looking into it.
    “To me this is a player’s league. I just don’t think there’s no room for you to have to take that from the team and the refs," Williams said in a post-game interview. "I think it’s very unprofessional and it sucks. I’m at a loss for words. You never expect that as a player going into a game to have to beef with the refs also.”

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...ns-roy-ellison

That's what he said.

Leave a comment:

• 20dawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    shut up. stop posting noob
    Whaaaaa somebody new to the site is posting whaaaaa. I'm so cool I call people noob whaaaaaa

Suck a dick bitch

Leave a comment:

• Ground_Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by 20dawk View Post
    Trent Williams pussy ass blamed the lose on the refs. Said its hard enough to play in philly but to play the refs to is not fair. They had 4 penalties. We had 9. Plus this mother fucker was holding all god damn day. What a stupid fat piece of garbage.
    "Hard enough to play in Philly?" Does he know anything about football?

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Ah oh.

Alleged abuse in the work environment again. This time on the field.

Leave a comment:

• Diggle
    replied
    shut up. stop posting noob

Leave a comment:

• TRENT
    replied
    Thats basically what the Ref told him

he's a cry babyee mutherfucker,,he needs to STFU and Play...awwwwe Poor baby,,he cursed at you ...aweeeee

Leave a comment:

• All Outta Ale
    replied
    Actually what he said was the the ref called him a disrespectful motherfucker. The league is apparently looking into it.

Leave a comment:

• CbEagle
    replied
    Take you and your vaginal secretions to a board that cares!

Leave a comment:

• 20dawk
    started a topic My feelings hurt! Whaaaa

My feelings hurt! Whaaaa

Trent Williams pussy ass blamed the lose on the refs. Said its hard enough to play in philly but to play the refs to is not fair. They had 4 penalties. We had 9. Plus this mother fucker was holding all god damn day. What a stupid fat piece of garbage.
Working...
X