Do we give credit to FF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we give credit to FF?

Looks like Foles is our QB of the future. If so, do we give credit to FF for drafting this guy earlier than anyone ever expected??

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
    Looks like Foles is our QB of the future. If so, do we give credit to FF for drafting this guy earlier than anyone ever expected??
    No.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I credit the great Howie Roseman.

Comment

Speculation... but I've seen Reid state that he really liked Wilson coming out and I got that sense that Howie waited and they picked up Foles.

Comment

I saw somebody say on Twitter yesterday that we owe him for the young talent we have on defense, those were his players.

No.

Comment

FF drafted Klob and set the franchise back years. I don't care if the Eagles drafted Johnny Unitas last year. Fuck Reid. Good riddance. I doubt he was allowed anywhere near the draft room last year.

Comment

Shut up
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I hate to say it, but after seeing the RG3 trade thus far, I don't blame Howie for not wanting to trade picks, especially with so many other needs. Washington really buried themselves with that trade.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

They gave up too much imo. 1st and 2nd round picks are too valuable.

In the deal, the Rams will receive the Redskins' No. 6 overall pick this year, as well as the Redskins' first-round picks in 2013 and 2014. The Rams also will receive Washington's second-round pick this year in return for the second overall pick that the Redskins now will use on whichever quarterback the Indianapolis Colts do not draft No. 1 overall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AY5QwMvhKo
                  Last edited by Dolomite; 11-18-2013, 05:23 PM.

Comment

easy, killer.....

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
                    QB playing very well right now ? Yes. QB of the future ? I need to see more. If he can finish the season playing at this level of consistency, then I'll listen to your argument.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                      They gave up too much imo. 1st and 2nd round picks are too valuable.

In the deal, the Rams will receive the Redskins' No. 6 overall pick this year, as well as the Redskins' first-round picks in 2013 and 2014. The Rams also will receive Washington's second-round pick this year in return for the second overall pick that the Redskins now will use on whichever quarterback the Indianapolis Colts do not draft No. 1 overall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AY5QwMvhKo
                      They just spent so many years with a revolving door at QB that they decided enough was enough. I understand it and still think it may have been the right move if....IF...they don't run RGIII into the ground with injuries so bad that he won't be worth much when they finally dig themselves out of the lack of picks.

Comment

Working...
                      X