New challenge procedure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New challenge procedure

Enough is enough. It's time to look in the mirror chip and make a change. Looks like a duck quacks like a duck. Must be duck. Time to sit Down with pat and get this fixed.

Stop posting

Comment

Originally posted by WeflyHigh View Post
      Enough is enough. It's time to look in the mirror chip and make a change. Looks like a duck quacks like a duck. Must be duck. Time to sit Down with pat and get this fixed.
      Dude, what this this even mean?

Comment

What the fuck is with this guy? Who is he?
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

noob dont go using weird duck metaphors in here. we dont fux with that

Comment

Duck used to be fuzzy.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Bahahahaha

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
              Dude, what does this even mean?
              this

Comment

Our challenge procedures suck. They need changed. Used a duck metaphor. (Oregon). Love you

Comment

Our challenge procedures suck. They need changed. Used a duck metaphor. (Oregon). Love you

LOL,

Comment

Working...
                  X