Just want to say a sincere Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to say a sincere Thank You

for all the warm greetings sent my way last night.

I truly appreciate each and every one of them.

I love you all, but I was floored when Lu actually took the time to stop reading and typed in a welcome home post. Hard to believe Harry, but I got Lu to post!

Now you can all dry your eyes...............The Walking Barrel of Acid is Back.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

I love you all, but I was floored when Lu actually took the time to stop reading and typed in a welcome home post. Hard to believe Harry, but I got Lu to post!

Holy Shit how did I miss this? Welcome back dude, board hasn't been the same.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      Holy Shit how did I miss this? Welcome back dude, board hasn't been the same.
      Welcome Back you old crusty bastard.

Comment

Overbrook is back wooo. What other classic posters are still MIA? This place is on its way back to the glory days

Comment

Do you still have the same address?

I want to send you something.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Once again

Welcome back, OB. Sorry you didn't make the gayte so I could finally meet the man in person. Next year for sure.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Rub Ricky's bald head...

and keep saying "I wish I was on the main page. I wish I was on the main page."
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That's great even Lu posted, after all this time!
                Nice to see she still looks in at times.
                HI LU!

Comment

Welcome back man. Have you answered the question of what exactly happened/where you were?

Comment

Guantanamo.

Comment

Welcome back. All it took was the first Terps win in Blacksburg since 1949. Good to see you posting again.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Hi Mt Iggle! Nice to "see" you too!

Comment

Hey, if anything will get me to post, it's your return- I've missed you!

Comment

Working...
                          X