Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most embarrassing part of last weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most embarrassing part of last weekend...

Wasn't the game, though that did suck from my perspective. This season is pretty much in the toilet for my Skins. No, the worst was that I somehow lost to Zubaz in imaginary football despite the fact that he had two players starting who are on IR, and came into the matchup 0-10. That is shameful on my part.

HAHAHA!

I didn't see that. I assumed you won.

Comment

some ass-fuckers in the parking lot...

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
      Wasn't the game, though that did suck from my perspective. This season is pretty much in the toilet for my Skins. No, the worst was that I somehow lost to Zubaz in imaginary football despite the fact that he had two players starting who are on IR, and came into the matchup 0-10. That is shameful on my part.
      ...had one of those ginormous inflatable cartoon character football players in Foreskinz colors mounted on the top of their truck. One of the neighboring GAYters walked up to them and said. "With all due respect, you will deflate that thing and take it down now unless you'd like me to do it."

bwahahahaha!!!
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        ...had one of those ginormous inflatable cartoon character football players in Foreskinz colors mounted on the top of their truck. One of the neighboring GAYters walked up to them and said. "With all due respect, you will deflate that thing and take it down now unless you'd like me to do it."

bwahahahaha!!!
        Did they deflate it? Not that I particularly condone that sort of thing, but it reminds me of the 2010 opener against Dallas. Group of Cowboys fans come in in one of those trucks with the wheels jacked up, and one of them is standing halfway out of the sunroof making all kinds of noise, wearing a Cowboys construction hat. It was mostly good natured razzing he got, but someone got sick of him because the next thing you know, a full can of beer went whizzing past his ear. Then a second one. He got down.

It was kind of a surprise to me. Admittedly, I'm usually half drunk by the time I make it into the stadium and oblivious, but I've always been a good natured drunk who razzes other teams fans in fun, usually with a smile. And frankly, I always thought the Skins fanbase was fairly tame when it came to opposing fans; most fights I see inside FedEx are Skins fans fighting each other. The past few seasons though, the atmosphere has definitely gotten a bit worse. Makes you think twice about taking your kids, for sure.

Comment

Anytime you a large number of people consuming alcohol and passionate about anything, it's a recipe for disaster regardless of where it is. Add cowfag fans to the mix and it's a bad situation everytime. Did you see the video of people breaking bottles over peoples heads in san diego? cowfag fans strike again. Nobody in sd cares about the chargers or anything for that matter enough to fight over it. It's the fucking cock roaches.

Comment

Working...
          X