Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rgknees leadership coming to question in d.c.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rgknees leadership coming to question in d.c.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-take-blame/
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

I've been following this stuff.

It's a powder keg. Thanks for the link.

Comment

This post is worthless without "Foreskin Follies" in the subject line.

Comment

I listen to Skinz radio

on my trips around the southern Md area, things are getting ready to implode.

People want Shanahan out, RG III is getting called out by current and past players. Some are starting to call for his benching.

Lots of people are down on the talent levels of the team as a whole....

Its a damn mess and I couldn't be happier
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

yeah, i am hearing a calling for cousins. honestly....you trade 3 1st round picks for the guy....the team would be even dumber than i could think they would be if they even think of benching him (which we don't believe they are).

maybe they drafted cousins for a reason that we didn't know about.

my favorite was some dope on NFL Network. that idiot that won the superbowl with baltimore with trent dilfer.

top 5 qbs from last years. draft. cousins was number 5 over foles. exactly what has cousins done so far?
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            yeah, i am hearing a calling for cousins. honestly....you trade 3 1st round picks for the guy....the team would be even dumber than i could think they would be if they even think of benching him (which we don't believe they are).

maybe they drafted cousins for a reason that we didn't know about.

my favorite was some dope on NFL Network. that idiot that won the superbowl with baltimore with trent dilfer.

top 5 qbs from last years. draft. cousins was number 5 over foles. exactly what has cousins done so far?
            I think this was the mistake of drafting Cousins though. RG3 struggles and there is a ready made QB controversy. If it was just Grossman and some 7th rounder, people would still be behind RG3. But to many fans there is a viable alternative.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Who cares?
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                Who cares?
                stop posting

Comment

“Frustration, disappointment, sadness — I was about to cry on the sideline, man,” cornerback DeAngelo Hall said as he stood near his locker. “I just don’t understand where we’re falling apart at, you know?”

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                  X