Hey Kelly Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Kelly Green

I was driving to Toronto today listening to Sirius NFL and some guy called in to ask about a possible Grey Cup winner vs Superbowl winner. Whadya think???
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

It Would Be A Blowout Big Time

The Canadians would have to learn to play FOOTBALL first -- since they have never played the game previously.

The Gray Cup champ playing the US Pop Warner champ would be a more realistic game for those non-football-playing teams from north of the border.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      The Canadians would have to learn to play FOOTBALL first -- since they have never played the game previously.

The Gray Cup champ playing the US Pop Warner champ would be a more realistic game for those non-football-playing teams from north of the border.
      BWAHAHAHAHA Nah it'd be a blow out.... Different game and definitely lower talent level in the CFL. I thought the question on Sirius NFL was ridiculous. There has been several NFL/CFL games in the 40's and 50's between Cleveland and the Argonauts and a few with Montreal and Hamilton I believe. They all ended with a NFL team win.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

And yet, every year, billions of people recognize the MLB World Series as a competition of two teams playing BASEBALL.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Wow

You sure do have a firm grasp of the obvious, there, Homer!

Comment

You sure do have a firm grasp of the obvious, there, Homer!
            I just don't understand how you can reconcile that fact when both leagues have different rules. One of them must NOT be playing BASEBALL.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Not really different than playing with an extra player and a slightly bigger field, is it.

Not to mention 8.7 billion people world wide play an watch a sport that dates back to the eighth century at least and call it football. Everyone knows it's soccer!

Comment

You, too, are correct

Proud of ya!

Comment

Well, If You Want To Get Technical, You're Right

Colleges use the DH -- semi-pro teams (a.k.a. adult baseball leagues locally) use the DH -- high schools use the DH -- minor leagues use the DH -- in short, all of baseball uses the DH with the exception of the National League and its minor league teams.

Therefore, the league that is NOT playing baseball, is the National League.

Good call.

Comment

Colleges use the DH -- semi-pro teams (a.k.a. adult baseball leagues locally) use the DH -- high schools use the DH -- minor leagues use the DH -- in short, all of baseball uses the DH with the exception of the National League and its minor league teams.

Good call.
                    How about Volleyball?
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Good call.
                      So what you are saying is only the national league has the talent for real baseball. The american league has to play with kids rules.

Comment

No...

What I'm saying, in effect, is that the National League is using typewriters instead of computers, rides in horse and buggies instead of cars and -- for entertainment -- gathers around their beautiful 10-inch black and white television

Comment

What I'm saying, in effect, is that the National League is using typewriters instead of computers, rides in horse and buggies instead of cars and -- for entertainment -- gathers around their beautiful 10-inch black and white television
                          Maybe they should give the players segways to run the bases as well. I they can make a pitching machine that will throw better pitches as well. Baseball is meant to be 9 guys vs 9 Guys not 8 and 2 halves vs 8 and 2 halves.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada:1730956

BWAHAHAHAHA Nah it'd be a blow out.... Different game and definitely lower talent level in the CFL. I thought the question on Sirius NFL was ridiculous. There has been several NFL/CFL games in the 40's and 50's between Cleveland and the Argonauts and a few with Montreal and Hamilton I believe. They all ended with a NFL team win.
                            I mean mark trestman made the jump the other way, so it's not a massive gap. Talent difference is obvious though.

It's poetically closer to reliable's joke than Kelly green would care to admit...

Comment

Working...
                            X