X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pretty good mic'd up stuff from Chip and Nick

"Trying to be like you Mike"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...-FX-Chip-Kelly
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Run this in Shady
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Good shit

Comment

Do you infer anything from

when Kelly says "You got him Foles ... you got him Foles" while watching the offense?

I mean, doesn't a coach with a tight relationship with his QB say "You got him Nick ... You got him Nick" there?

I'm probably being too Oliver Stone here, but just sayin'.

Comment

I have also noticed, not just on this piece that Foles and Avant really seem to be tight, I thought Avant was going to cry when Nick had that terrible game against Dallas.

I wish they could get Avant a little more involved in the game at times.

Comment

I'll say this ... Foles in that clip seems to have a pretty good idea of how to deal with refs and handle his teammates.

I was going to post this earlier but at the game last Sunday, I noticed that he shakes hands with the linemen when they come off the field after every scoring drive.

Spongebob would have liked that.
            Last edited by slag; 11-21-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Haha, this guy was talking about training with Foles once:

I once trained with nick foles at a boxing place in Tucson.

I'm 6'2". He was easily 4 inches taller than me.

Total beast. Really long reach.

He beat the hell out of me. Although his boxing technique isn't great, he's a strong dude.
              I just have a hard time picturing this.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I know the bar ws not set very high

but how do you call this season anything but a success ?? First place in the division in November, and I believe that this offense has worked much more often than it hasn't. If they can really focus on the defense this offseason and make good decisions on that side of the ball, I believe next season could be even more interesting.
                Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 11-21-2013, 02:01 PM.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  Haha, this guy was talking about training with Foles once:

I just have a hard time picturing this.

I just get the impression that nick is just one of those guys that is decent at whatever he does, I was also glad to see in that clip some raw emotion from both Chip and Foles at the end of that game, makes them seem like they really give a shit about winning.

Comment

Did Chip say "Keep the pedal going, keep it going, don't let up"

So why the hell did he take his foot off the pedal??

Other then that great clip

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                      Did Chip say "Keep the pedal going, keep it going, don't let up"

So why the hell did he take his foot off the pedal??

Other then that great clip
                      They didn't use enough clock against the Chargers and it got them. I think he's looking for a happy medium. Its a tough call the up tempo causes defenses problems so when they slow it down and try to run the clock they are less effective and are giving the ball back. I think they should run their offense they way its intended to be run. If you score 50 points a game you don't need to worry about the clock.

Comment

Agreed, they should be making that run to 50 every game

Never let off the pedal

Comment

Honestly, it looked like the 4th quarter collapse was due to some bad execution and Shady running backwards too much moreso than them slowing down.

I mean, they put on a clinic on that final drive against GB.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I think that, just as in Ray Rhodes final 3-13 season, the Eagles had more talent than a 4-12 record and needed a coaching change.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              when Kelly says "You got him Foles ... you got him Foles" while watching the offense?

I mean, doesn't a coach with a tight relationship with his QB say "You got him Nick ... You got him Nick" there?

I'm probably being too Oliver Stone here, but just sayin'.
                              On Foles' TD run Chip says "Pull it Nick!"

Comment

Working...
                              X