Hold your horses!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold your horses!!

Now i know that the Eagles are starting to look better now, foles is now clicking but we will really see when the better teams we about to face after the bye, now people are talking playoffs, hold up now these are still the Eagles we talking about, they almost blew the redskins game and still known for letdowns, so i would'nt get to crazy thinking they are going all the way now cause they look a little better, chip definatlly has them going i the right direction now in his first season, they wont win all of the last 5 games, i hope they do but know better.
    Last edited by Birdman67; 11-21-2013, 12:01 PM.

stop posting

Comment

Yeah, this place is notorious for being overly optimistic about the Eagles. Way to put it in to perspective, bro.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

http://www.dumblittleman.com/2006/12...ammar-and.html

Originally posted by Birdman67 View Post
        Now i know that the Eagles are starting to look better now, foles is now clicking but we will really see when the better teams we about to face after the bye, now people are talking playoffs, hold up now these are still the Eagles we talking about, they almost blew the redskins game and still known for letdowns, so i would'nt get to crazy thinking they are going all the way now cause they look a little better, chip definatlly has them going i the right direction now in his first season, they wont win all of the last 5 games, i hope they do but know better.

Comment

So should I drive or take the train up to the Meadowlands to see the birds on Feb 2?

Comment

I think most of the fans that have been around can tell its different. The team has a certain vibe. 2004-esq. everyone should get excited. Lets get behind this team and ride the wave. I admit I wasn't expecting much. But hey look at them now. Year one with chipper and billy Davis looks like this regime is ready to compete right now. Sure we can improve personnel wise. But both sides of the ball are executing. This defense is for real. Lets go birds!!!
            Last edited by WeflyHigh; 11-21-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Looks like Tom is back for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by WeflyHigh View Post
                I think most of the fans that have been around can tell its different. The team has a certain vibe. 2004-esq. everyone should get excited. Lets get behind this team and ride the wave. I admit I wasn't expecting much. But hey look at them now. Year one with chipper and billy Davis looks like this regime is ready to compete right now. Sure we can improve personnel wise. But both sides of the ball are executing. This defense is for real. Lets go birds!!!
                2004 esq ???? Jessusss! get lost.

Comment

You edited this post? Is 67 your IQ?
                  WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                  - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                  - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

these fuggin noobs man. i cant stand it.

Comment

Working...
                    X