Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruesome Rape

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...tml?ref=topbar

According to a police affidavit, Hazleton officers responded early Tuesday morning to the home where Paulino and his victim were staying. There they saw the woman curled up on the floor in a fetal position, "bleeding profusely from her torso area."

The victim told police that after taking drugs, the two had agreed to consensual sex. During the course of it, however, Paulino allegedly began choking her. The victim later told Pennsylvania State Police that he "freaked out."

What happened next is extremely graphic.

Paulino allegedly penetrated her anus with his fist "up to his elbow" while choking her with his other hand, according to the complaint.

The victim said she began screaming throughout the continued assault, and begged him to "get out." It was not until one of her children, a minor, entered the bedroom after hearing the screaming that Paulino stopped, she said. When he withdrew his arm, the victim said Paulino had pulled something out of her.

Paulino was detained, though not before allegedly head-butting a trooper, striking him in the nose and causing a contusion. After waiving away his Constitutional Rights in writing, Paulino told police that the victim had screamed "Stop, you're hurting me," during the ordeal.

"I put my hand up her...and pulled something out," Paulino told investigators. "I pulled something sticky that stuck to my hand."

On Tuesday night, while being walked to his preliminary arraignment, Paulino told reporters he wasn't worried, saying: "I have Jesus on my side," The Times Tribune reported.
    Holy shit...
    Last edited by Melchior; 11-22-2013, 03:39 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Jesus H Christ

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    I just ate lunch and read that. Damn....
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

I live in hazleton.

Comment

unnecessary post
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

One of my workers told me the story on tuesday. I couldn't listen to it. This town has been a trainwreck for a long time. The violent crime is out of hand, it's a city of 25,000 and murder, car jacking, drug trafficking and gang related activity are all common. I've had metal stolen from the yard at work, security cameras disabled, etc, it's a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            unnecessary post
            No kidding. Why does anyone want to hear/read this?

Comment

It was titled, "Gruesome Rape" and contained the line:

"What happened next is extremely graphic."

If you're that easily offended, then don't read it or delete the post. Did I just imagine this bored being flooded for months with posts about a football coach raping kids?
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

You posted this why?

Weirdo.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Odd post

One of the oddest I've seen in 13 years here.

Comment

Noticed God prefers talking to the mental
                    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Wastes of space and drugs.

Comment

Working...
                      X