Brett Brown Was The Right Coach At The Wrong Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Brown Was The Right Coach At The Wrong Time

The Sixers certainly aren't overly talented, but as we've talked about on here, there's a lot of teams with a lack of talent. What sets the Sixers apart is Brown.

He looks like he was an absolute sponge while working for Pop and could be a great coach. This team is going to win games purely based off of Brown's ability to motivate and gameplan.

I'd be absolutely ecstatic if we had Brown at the helm AFTER we got Wiggins, Parker, Randle or Gordon.

Oh well, we'll just have to see what happens.

They need to move Evan Turner...

They look like a playoff team in a very weak east.

Comment

Don't forget about Marcus Smart. I watched that kid absolutely dominate a very good Memphis squad. He could easily be another Harden.

I wouldnt mind Mitch McGary either. The draft is so deep this year.

Comment

Smart is a beast for sure, I was shocked when he went back to school. Supposedly this Exum kid from Australia is elite as well. With Brown's history in Australia, I feel like he's got have more of an insight on that kid than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          The Sixers certainly aren't overly talented, but as we've talked about on here, there's a lot of teams with a lack of talent. What sets the Sixers apart is Brown.

He looks like he was an absolute sponge while working for Pop and could be a great coach. This team is going to win games purely based off of Brown's ability to motivate and gameplan.

I'd be absolutely ecstatic if we had Brown at the helm AFTER we got Wiggins, Parker, Randle or Gordon.

Oh well, we'll just have to see what happens.
          Looks at Doc Rivers. He was there for the learn years of trying to get a good draft pick and kept around one the big 3 were assembled.

If Brown is a good coach they should keep him on knowing that he was given very limited talent this year.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

I don't think the situations are comparable. Doc had Pierce from day one. Even the leanest of lean years for Boston was mainly because Pierce was hurt for two months. The Cs and their fans were never committed to rebuilding from the ground up, so much so that people were calling for Doc's head before they got KG and Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              They need to move Evan Turner...

They look like a playoff team in a very weak east.
              There are too many awful teams in the NBA. This will be the year we will all look back and realize they missed a huge opportunity to right the ship. If they don't move these players soon, it's a wrap. This team will continue to be irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
              X